Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well watching and listen to her and Chima, I don't see that she is real toward Chima. For that matter she seems phony when she talks to anyone, or is it just me? It's like she is trying soooo hard to be friendly or something. And don't start me on Chima's voice...

Sorry I just never caught a dislike for Jeff, or wasn't looking for it, or blinded by the light coming from the Jeff thread :)

Well she flirts with Jeff profusely but then she will say things about him to other people to put him in the line of fire.

The Girl Power alliance is in place. Michelle now we just have to worry about Jessie and Jeff.

Cause he doesn't look at her and isn't interested in her.

Exactly what I was thinking. He hasn't responded in any way to her "flirty" attempts and she's not liking that. :animated_rotfl:

Well watching and listen to her and Chima, I don't see that she is real toward Chima. For that matter she seems phony when she talks to anyone, or is it just me? It's like she is trying soooo hard to be friendly or something. And don't start me on Chima's voice...

Sorry I just never caught a dislike for Jeff, or wasn't looking for it, or blinded by the light coming from the Jeff thread :)

She's weird.

Her and chima having a hate russell fest. Can someone please remind me just what russell did to chima?

Exactly what I was thinking. He hasn't responded in any way to her "flirty" attempts and she's not liking that. :animated_rotfl:

She was outside jogging the other night. Jeff and Kevin were sitting on the sofa. Her shorts were jacking up and her ass cheeks were showing. She had on a long tshirt that came just to where the shorts had rode up. Kevin told her and said you look like you're jogging naked. She muttered something about the only shorts she had and kept on jogging.

michelle is totally unpredictable!!!!

I remember Michelle saying under her breath after a conversation with jeff, as he walked away.. FU jeff..I'm putting you UP!!

Even more so than russell this girl is a loose cannon,that talks way to much..anyone shows any interest and she will give away state secrets!!

maybe she knows what she is doing, but if so I haven't figured it out

Right now Michelle is a skank wad, just STFU beotch, God she goes on and on, throwing everyione under the bus

Michelle is so freakin weird. At first I mostly just noticed that ugly face she makes after taking a drink. Her stupid little laugh after every single thing she says. Her taking a little sip of drink constantly. Then after Jessie brought it up I now notice her constant fake yawn and leaving her cups all over the house so she can have a reason to go back into a room. But have you all noticed that face she makes when she looks in the mirror? Kinda screws up/puckers her lips and raises her eyebrows? rofl

She is a "hot mess" :animated_rotfl:

I would never speculate on how Michelle "really" feels or what she might do next...........she's one of those "chameleon" people who feeds off whoever she's around and says whatever she thinks they want to hear...........look how many times she kept goin back to Russ............she tried to hang onto Jess when HOH, Russ when HOH & now Chima when HOH...........not convinced she has a clue to what she might want to do next.

I feel sorry for her. It's bad enough that she doesn't know how to be sociable, but add her night terrors and she must be having a really hard time in there. She needs a friend.

I didn't see her having any problems with her social skills when she sat up in the hoh room the other night throwing her supposed friends jeff and jordan under the bus and anyone else she could squeeze in there.

I didn't see her having any problems with her social skills when she sat up in the hoh room the other night throwing her supposed friends jeff and jordan under the bus and anyone else she could squeeze in there.

Yep, she really is a female Ronnie.

Archived