Power of Veto competition

LenRay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Veto Comp

Chima the host is dressed in a toga robe and adorned with a crown thingy. They all told her she look beautiful.

Great outfit if she is selling Chapstick to the Italian marketplace...

Great outfit if she is selling Chapstick to the Italian marketplace...

hey, I'm Italian, should I be insulted? (lol)

Jesse once again shows what a wuss he is by trying to get Russ to throw the POV to him..........and he wonders why America hates him :animated_shocking:

I don't care who wins POV, except Jessie!

Me too. I love to see him squirm because of that "magical power".

I hope that Michele spills the beans to Russ about the movement to keep Ronnie. Then he would nominate Jessie/Gnatalie/Chima as replacement if someone comes off the block.

If Russel is as smart as he keeps saying he is he has got to realize that Jess, Chima,Nat are tight and he is the outcast. He has to put up Nat to secure Jesse's vote. So grow some and do it Russel!!!

Will Michelle use the veto...the ronnie gang will lobby her mercilessly the next two days...russell needs to counsel michelle along with jeff, jordan, kevin...if they took ronnie down, kevin could go up...

michelle controls game now...if she doesn't use the pov it's up to her if she votes for ronnie to stay...OMG..BTW, how many married women brag about being bisexual on national TV????? She ain't very downlow is she? maybe she and her husband are swingers....

I just got back and I see that Jessie and Chima are really "smoozing" Michele right now.

Oh geeez how obvious. They don't have the time of day for them otherwise.

Well, last time she won the POV, she was convinced that it was up to the winner and the HOH to make the decision together.............let's just hope she goes with that theory again. I don't get too worried when she appears to be listening to Ronnie, Jessie, & all because I think she just hates confrontation..............IMO, the only thing she wants is her own protection and winning this has provided that for her. I don't see her sticking her neck out for Ronnie.

michelle controls game now...if she doesn't use the pov it's up to her if she votes for ronnie to stay...OMG..BTW, how many married women brag about being bisexual on national TV????? She ain't very downlow is she? maybe she and her husband are swingers....

Or maybe he just likes to watch. I met a married couple like that once--he was fine with her being with any and all women so long as he could quietly sit in a corner and watch. Freaky. Belittles the sanctity of marriage, imo, but then again, marriage means little to most these days. Michele is a freak and she likes that fact to be known. That's probably what she's going to be remembered for.

The good thing about Michele getting pov is that she and Russell will undoubtedly have a private conversation again now. She just may tell him about the plan Jesse/Nat/Chima have to keep Ronnie and trying to recruit her vote. Maybe Russell will talk her into using the pov so he can put one of the 3 amigos up in Lydia's place.

AHHHHHHHHHHH...............and the best thing is, either way, if Jeff gets the AC power, Jesse is NOT protected!

THe coupe doesnt take effect this week, but next.. Thursday we are going to find out who got it and that week we are going to see if they can keep their mouth shut...If I am not mistaken, Julie said in 2 weeks.

THe coupe doesnt take effect this week, but next.. Thursday we are going to find out who got it and that week we are going to see if they can keep their mouth shut...If I am not mistaken, Julie said in 2 weeks.

I thought she said it could be used in the next two weeks, meaning this coming thursday or the next. ??? I'm confused now.

Archived