Power of Veto competition

LenRay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THe coupe doesnt take effect this week, but next.. Thursday we are going to find out who got it and that week we are going to see if they can keep their mouth shut...If I am not mistaken, Julie said in 2 weeks.

The Coupe can be used for this week and the following week. Jessie is shaking in his boots because he is not protected!

I take it back the only thing worse than jessie winning POV is michelle winning it....doesn't put her in a postion where she could be put up, and have to spill the beans to russell,so he wouldn't nominate her.

Nobody including her has any IDEA what she is going to actually do?

glad you have so much confidence that michelle is with jeff and jordon.... Man I don't ..I have absolutely NO idea what she is going to do one minute from the next!

Me either!

She has been SO careful to sit on the fence this whole time...........I just don't think it's in her to make such a major move as saving Ronnie (??) Why put a huge target on her back right before someone gets the AC power. NEVER gonna happen.

She has been SO careful to sit on the fence this whole time...........I just don't think it's in her to make such a major move as saving Ronnie (??) Why put a huge target on her back right before someone gets the AC power. NEVER gonna happen.

agreed

It is in her best interest to just say she is going with the HOH. Not time for a power move like voting to keep Ronnie when there is a Coup out there.

Archived