Power of Veto competition

LenRay

Since there is no food competition this week, the only other competition will be Power of Veto, I guess Saturday.

A couple of years ago, BB HGs were given these oversized golf clubs which were later used in a Power of Veto Comp. I remember there were little flag markers with different rewards, including Power of Veto. So I'm guessing that's why HGs were given those goofy golf clubs. Anyone remember which BB this was? I'm thinking BB9 but I could be mistaken.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe you are refering to BB9/Spring 2008, POV comp played on March 7, televised on March 11, called The Color Of Veto. Interesting that it was played the week after the couples theme ended in the house.

The following HGs played and won the listed prize...

Ryan-$10,000

Chelsia-POV

Adam-motorcycle

Sharon-sloppass

Josh-mom letter

Shelia-unitard

Thank you, george! Surely it will be a little different this time around. Hope Jesse doesn't win slop pass....

i hope jesse get's socked in the face with a club :holiday:

Jesse may not use it because he's afraid Nat would go up. But who knows. I would hope Michele would not use it if she won. Also Kevin would use it on Lydia, but hopefully nat or jesse would go up, unless Russell is totally clueless.

russell knows he has to get jessie out, and break up the jessie/gnat alliance, but he wants someone else to do it,and he thought it was to early to make that move...

As I said in another thread BB HG's famous last words,I was going to make a move on him,but he MOVED on me first! Hope russell doesn't end up saying those words!

Wouldn't the best outcome be Lydia winning so he can put up Chima to ensure that Ronnie goes?

it would be BEST if Lydia came down and Jessie went up...then you KNOW it will be 7-0

I hope Kevin wins it.. I think MIchele would tell Russell of the plan to keep Ronnie then.. Just to keep herself off the block.

I would love love love to see this happen...but does she have the balls to do it?

Archived