Sunday, July 19th

In a few of the other (better) Big Brothers around the world, they keep the houseguests busy with missions and tasks that are usually several days to a week long.

This rarely has happened in the US version, so I was excited to see the bikes connected to the lightbulb in the recycle room.

I'm hoping that BB puts these tards to work pedaling to keep the bulbs lit for a week or so. But the fact that the bikes have been there since day one makes me think that maybe the task won't start until a curious houseguest triggers it somehow, like by starting to pedal a bike.

Has anyone seen any of these halfwits even sit on one of the bikes yet?

I can't even imagine which one of these people could even manage the intellectual curiosity to accidentally get the ball rolling. And if it takes 2 people peddling to get things going, there's no way in hell it'll happen without BB intervention.

Last night's flickering lights may have been a foreshadowing of a future blackout in the house that requires some pedal-power to get the lights back on.

I've got to think/hope that there will be something more to this season besides watching these idiots trying to pave the way for a Ronald/Jessie final.

But Groedner is a pro at the letdown business, so maybe that's too much to hope for.

Prepare for another dissappointing summer.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From live feed updater ladybugjd @ 2:28 BBT... "Jeff, Jordan & Ronnie talking at the pool. Ronnie said he still won't put up Jordan, asks if she'll honour their agreement and not put him up next week. She says no. Asks Jeff the same and Jeff says he will not guarantee not putting him up as he put him up this week. Ronnie says that's fair. Says he has someone else on his radar because of some information he just heard that Casey said about him, that he has a scary mind and would put Ronnie up. Jordan and Jeff defending Casey, saying he keeps to himself and doesn't talk about anyone.

Casey comes out during the conversation and Ronnie asks him if he said any of this (he was told by Lydia). Casey denies it and said Lydia was the one who made those comments. Jordan and Jeff saying they don't know why Ronnie even asks for their opinion because he just does the exact opposite anyway. Jordan says she thinks Ronnie really wants to put up either Casey or her but he's just too afraid to tell them.

Ronnie asks who was outside when Russel made the comment. Asks them to swear he said that. Casey said Russel says alot of shit but he doesn't want to get in the middle of it because he might run back to them and say Casey said something.

Ronnie says his gut feeling is that the other side doesn't want him to put up Russel because they are hoping he will win HOH next week and do the dirty work for them."

Is some kind of big fight coming down or something? Jesse is really pumping up Russell to go off on jeff/jor/cas gang. I hope ronnie is dumb enough to keep Russell around so rus and get rid of ron...what a mess..ron was crazy to share with jess/nat...he thinks F4 is jess/nat/chima/ron...I'm like "say what???"

OMG - And the Ronnie The Rats plan was to keep everything quiet, swore everyone to secrecy (BBAD last nite), till POV ceremony, then The Rat Boy was gonna spring in on Russell. WTF, everyone and their second cousin is involved with that idiots plan now. Everyone know's about Russell including Russell. Bird brain Rat boy, I hope Russell drop kicks him off the balcony. And.........Jessie is in Russell's ear now and blaming everything on Jeff, Jordan, Casey, and Michelle. Jeez, more WTF's. But of course Jessie is just saving his own butt.

Know the only way to keep a secret? The people you told have to be dead.

ITA, Shipp! ronnie has to be the biggest dunderpuss in BBhistory...just now he still told nat he may put russ out...nat and jess have relentlessly told ronnie what to do then add, "but do what you feel you must." Yeah, right! Those bullies will get rid of ronnie so fast next week...ronnie has slightly better chance with russ gone...

BTW, Shipp...I just realized Russell looks like/acts like a rhinoscerous....

I think Ronnie is going to nominate Russell. It just simply does not make sense to NOT do so. He knows that he has the numbers with Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, Kevin, Chima, and very likely Michelle voting to evict Russell. There would only be two, maybe three people upset with him this way. But I suspect they are going to start the nomination ceremony right after Russell gets to talk to Ronnie and to have him be the last to try to change his mind to putting Casey up.

I'm highly amused that Jessie was telling Russell that its not Ronnie's idea... its the others who are after Russell. And the funny thing is... its mostly true. Ronnie is just trying to please the majority of the house.

ITA, Shipp! ronnie has to be the biggest dunderpuss in BBhistory...just now he still told nat he may put russ out...nat and jess have relentlessly told ronnie what to do then add, "but do what you feel you must." Yeah, right! Those bullies will get rid of ronnie so fast next week...ronnie has slightly better chance with russ gone...

BTW, Shipp...I just realized Russell looks like/acts like a rhinoscerous....

Good I hope he gets booted next week and the police are waiting when he walks out the door.

Ronnie is looking in too many places for approval. I realize he's trying to cover all his bases, but it's like stomping ants - you kill one and 3 more appear. He definitely should have left Jesse and Nat out of the picture and gone on with the plan. No matter what he does, someone is going to be pissed and feel betrayed. Ronnie seems to feel the need to ok everything with Jesse, like he's some BB god of something.

I think there's going to be a blow-up soon because Russell will think about it and seethe. I just hope they don't change their minds. In a way, I guess if Russell pissed a few more people off, it would ensure his nomination and eviction.

I think Ronnie is going to nominate Russell. It just simply does not make sense to NOT do so. He knows that he has the numbers with Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, Kevin, Chima, and very likely Michelle voting to evict Russell. There would only be two, maybe three people upset with him this way. But I suspect they are going to start the nomination ceremony right after Russell gets to talk to Ronnie and to have him be the last to try to change his mind to putting Casey up.

I'm highly amused that Jessie was telling Russell that its not Ronnie's idea... its the others who are after Russell. And the funny thing is... its mostly true. Ronnie is just trying to please the majority of the house.

That Turd loves the drama, and toying with peoples emotions. He's one sick cookie. He already knows what he's going to do, he's playing King Crap and everyone better do what he says, or they might get put up. Unbelievable!!!!!

Ronnie is just telling everyone he is putting up Jordon. He is mad because she chewed him out for his game play.

Natalie is getting all hyped up and saying Jeff and Jordon want to put him (Ronnie) up.

they bought dan back for this boring comp

I didn't think I could hate She-Mah-Beotch any more than I did, but after watching her threaten Casey over the haves/havenots, I defintely despise her even more. AAAACCCCCKKKKKK

I hate to ask a stupid question--but how do I get to the "live feed update" where people blogg about what they are seeing on the feeds?

I really wanted to get details about jordan telling off ronnie!

Sorry thanks!

5:20BBT - The second Casey got out of the HOH room Ronnie grabbed him to talk. Ronnie says all kinds of stuff went down while he was watching the movie. Ronnie says I know Jordan and Jeff don't trust me. Casey asks if he's going up. Ronnie says No. Ronnie telling him the conversation with Jordan and says Jordan told him never to speak to her again.

Ronnie doesn't like to have his hand forced and his original plan was to backdoor Russell but now he feels that putting Jordan up is in his best interest because he doesn't make anymore enemies. Ronnie secures assurance from Casey that if he doesn't put Casey up he won't put him up next week.

I seriously hate that little rat face weasel, I really do!

Archived