* Lydia *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITA BBAD is the best one yet.

both are all mouth ,,, I cracked up when Russel yelled at her and she cried , she can dish it out but not take it , Gnat just likes to hear herself talk and thinks she's the big badass (napoleon complex)... got my popcorn ready :popcorn2::box:

Wait...

What...? :inquisitive:

LOL surprising post huh? considering my view on the athletes!

but what I meant is at least there is drama!

Last year i was SNORING during the BBAD I watched!

Don't be discouraged, i just know grodner will do the right thing and turn this around LOL!!! It won't stay a steamroll by the athletes, i just feel it!

She needs some ragging on time. I am awaiting the jealousy to kick in about Natalie and Jessie being in lust with her. Lydia will have to sit there and think to herself how the things she has been doing to Jessie this whole time he was picturing Natalie. Whose name does he call out? Hmmmmm :animated_scratchchin: This chick really is skanky.......

Lydia ...the new Whamber :crybaby:

so fake...wah wah wah...Russell yelled at me and hurt my feelings...:cry:

I still don't even get why she thought Russell was even talking to her in the first place... he wasn't even in the same room.... guess it didn't occur to her that he MIGHT have been talking to someone else :rolleyes:

Her and Jesse had a flirty flirty 6am and she told him about Nat, and how he is in line of fire cause he can control her. Love how everyone calls her "Scrappy"....Jesse tries to assure Lydia that Nat only has her best interest at heart.....she also covered how Nat is soooo jealous of her and her relationship with Jesse and that others know that Nat is glued to Jesse and that is why no one talks to him for fear she will show up in 5 mins...Lydia is still spellbound about Jesse and will cover his ass....

Apparently, Lydia had a dream she was in a band called Technotronics and Natalie threw a rock at her while she was on stage.

Liar, liar, pants on fire. Maybe, most likely. How wonderfully passive aggressive to lie about your dreams. Most likely.

Archived