Mystery Houseguest

shan, not sure when they officially went in the house but the only live shows are eviction shows. and the rest are usually pre-taped. the first HOH competition, we think, is to determine who the 13th Houseguest is. And nobody knows 100% who it really is. Some places say Brian and some say Jesse.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would much rather have Brian than Jesse (I just threw up in my mouth a little even typing his name). Ugh - Jesse :sick2: was a box of rocks who's head was way to small for his body (or rather his body was way to big for his head). At least Brian is somewhat better to look at! Well, at least it's only a few more hours until we find out . . .

Im sure he isnt really that bad of a person.. Is he Yana?

I know the House gets the best of people...

AND even though he was on Team Devil in the house.. I didnt mind he that much.. He personally didnt get under my skin. Just his allaince..

I just hope he doesnt make that noise anymore.

I think the confusion about who won all stems from the phrasing used by Corneroffice in his second leak.

First he said that they were divided into teams and competed in the HoH comp.

Then he mentioned that the Athletes had done surprisingly well both physically and mentally, and probably had the best grasp of the game overall.

Then he mentioned that the mystery houseguest was on the team that won HoH and was from BB10.

But when he said "game overall", I don't think he was talking about the HoH competition, but BB11 in general.

At first read, though, it's easy to read it the other way and assume that the Athletes definitely won the first HoH comp, which would mean that the BB10 returning houseguest would be more likely to be Jessie than Brian. But hey, it really could be either of them.

It's only 7 more hours, surely we can just wait and see, instead of wonder and come up with all kinds of theories.

I have to be honest with you here and say that Jesse is one of the ones that wouldn't do interviews without compensations... There were a good many of them like that last year, that are now begging for someone to interview them LOL...

I think the confusion about who won all stems from the phrasing used by Corneroffice in his second leak.

But when he said "game overall", I don't think he was talking about the HoH competition, but BB11 in general.

I see what you mean Jedi. Perhaps the Athletes were smart and DIDN'T win the first HoH. That is the worst HoH to win. You want to coast until the fifth or sixth eviction then you HAVE to win. If they were playing the game smart, they would lay low first HoH. No need to be a bigger target than they already are. Which makes me hope its Brian that comes back. I really don't want Jesse in the house again. I hated that ape.

Welcome, RomanPhilosopher!

But why Jessie? There have been many other big, bulky guys from BB. Why put in two people from the same season?

I know someone in chat suggested Nick, which would have been fun to see. But if BB8 Jessica is in there, that'd be two from one season, too.

Why not Matt from BB9? He was muscular.

shan, not sure when they officially went in the house but the only live shows are eviction shows. and the rest are usually pre-taped. the first HOH competition, we think, is to determine who the 13th Houseguest is. And nobody knows 100% who it really is. Some places say Brian and some say Jesse.

The first show has always been live. They don't start taping until everyone is in the house so if the first HOH was played then that is something new for this season.

The first show has always been live. They don't start taping until everyone is in the house so if the first HOH was played then that is something new for this season.

Most of the first show is always taped. They have already entered the house, and have already had the first comp, so those parts are all taped.

The first show is always taped... It used to be when they had the fish tank, we BB dork's would get the feeds early and sit here drooling all day trying too catch glimpes of the houseguests before the first show aired... That's why they took the fish tank out... We had picked out all of the houseguests for season 6 before the first show ever aired, and even knew who had the first PoV...

Jessie makes me wanna throw up

Me tooooooooooooooooo! America voted him out so why bring him back??

They were the good ole' days for sure... I miss that... They could put the fish tank back in and have the camera pointing to the back of the wall, and we wouldn't see anything... They could even get one of those things that go on the back of fish tanks to make it look like the ocean or something behing it...

Welcome, RomanPhilosopher!

But why Jessie? There have been many other big, bulky guys from BB. Why put in two people from the same season?

I know someone in chat suggested Nick, which would have been fun to see. But if BB8 Jessica is in there, that'd be two from one season, too.

Why not Matt from BB9? He was muscular.

Well its been released its a guy from BB10. I think both Jessie and Brian are in sequester. If the Athletes won the HoH they'd get to choose from 4 people I believe who comes back. Perhaps BB had categorized the 4 into the categories, if thats the case and the Athletes won, then Jessie is in the house and the first HoH. If its a selection process, I don't understand why Brian wouldn't be picked. He's POTENTIALLY the best player since Dr Will or Dick to play the game. Of course Dick had the advantage of his alliance with Dani. Brian is highly intelligent and he knows the game, i'd imagine he'd be the Brains guy if it was pre-selected. All that said. Brian got screwed because he moved too quickly last game. Noone would trust him until he had proven himself. He'd be a contender for the block the first several evictions. Unfortunately. Of course Jessie probably would be too. Whoever #13 is, I doubt they could win. Of course I never thought Renny or Sheila would get as far as they did. So...

The CBS.com leak gave it away its Brian. So theirs no way im beliving any "rumors".

Steven threw out the extra names as he gave it away early so by him throwin more stuff out their, it made it covered up the face hes very good friends with Brian.

Archived