Mystery Houseguest

I wouldn't mind if it was a runner up from the past that we could vote into the house.

Or even someone that got voted out early.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ivette or Cappy, as much as I found them annoying, get another shot. At least they were semi entertaining and had a knack for mixing things up.

There's so much they could with an alternating houseguest to make it fun. Of course they could do a lot to make it dumb and unappealing.

Speaking of surprises, we almost have enough BB winners to have a real BB All Stars with all the past winners. That would be awesome!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still can't make sense of only adding one HG. I think they will add a group of 3, Brian, Shiela, and another, to compete as a group against the other groups. That makes the most sense to me.

Having three former house guests would be cool! I had to show my husband Sheilas pic, he forgot who she was, and Brian def got screwed so it would be cool to see him come back too.

Where does Jenn fall in, in all of this. On the cbs pages of the videos they are sharing of this season her annoying self is in them. Yet I don't see her as the lineup, so would she be the one that is a surprise? Although I got to doubt that, as it shows her as one the ones looking for a room the first day too, which would air the first night too.

And what's up with already showing who HOH would be?! odd!

Kerlynne, it sounds like you're seeing Jen in the house with the other media folks back when CBS invited them in a few weeks previous for a special "media day" event. Essentially they invited in members of the media to play a week in the life of a HG in one single day. From what I gather Jen was there for msn.com.

Those screen shots were nothing more than a special event that she was a part of.

Oooo, thanks for clearing that up for me. :D

ha-ha don't feel bad,I did the same thing as you but only in the chat room.Guess we both have to learn to read b4 we click on the video links...lol

I've been doing some leg work and so far it seems to be confirmed that Brian is the first HOH joining him in their return are Jessie and Cowboy ... now it appears that Sheila is NOT in the house so the 4th person to me remains unknown but sounds like Sheila is not going to be on the show.

Steven make this comment on My Space today

Ok, Shocked because Angie vanished to LA and is out of communication, I am certain it has to do with BB..9 hours ago

(I think they are throwing names out there just to play with us or throw us off track)

OK, I'm new here b ut I have a question. If there are 12 houseguests and there is 1 mystery houseguest, why is there a place for 14 pictures on the wall? Maybe I am off base here but, my math is better than that. Any ideas?

OK, I'm new here b ut I have a question. If there are 12 houseguests and there is 1 mystery houseguest, why is there a place for 14 pictures on the wall? Maybe I am off base here but, my math is better than that. Any ideas?

Not sure I counted 13 plates at the table I sure hope only 1 of the 4 actually gets to stay though!

BB could be throwing us off too by putting 14 name spaces on the wall when they only plan on filling 13 of them. We'll find out Thursday night. I can't wait! :)

Steven make this comment on My Space today

Ok, Shocked because Angie vanished to LA and is out of communication, I am certain it has to do with BB..9 hours ago

(I think they are throwing names out there just to play with us or throw us off track)

So do I Marty.

the anticipation is killing me! i feel like the names that keep getting thrown out are worse and worse...please please don't utter the words "i heard it was nasty natty or her beau matty" that's my worst nightmare!!! it's bad enough imagining cowboy and gross jesse!

There's no way they could pull off having either one of them come back on the show. The ratings would tank.

perhaps, but i'm not seeing ratings grabbers with the other previous hgs mentioned : )

The "Memory Wall" has had 14 frames since it was constructed for BB6. It has never changed.

It means nothing in terms of the number of guests.

Archived