Ronnie

Ronnie.jpg

Ronnie, a married man of five and a half years, will miss his wife tremendously while he is in the BIG BROTHER house because she puts up with him, and he worries that his Housemates may not. He describes his wife as his hero and says she is one of the kindest people he has ever met who embraces everyone in the world.

He is obsessed with video games and often plays more than six hours a day, even to the point of ignoring his wife. Ronnie is a collector of all things sci-fi, especially Star Wars collectibles.

Ronnie is an

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he stood out the most to me and those hg that did in previous season all won

but i am waiting till i see the cbs2 interviews then i will come back to this thread and give my impression

He is obsessed with video games and often plays more than six hours a day, even to the point of ignoring his wife. Ronnie is a collector of all things sci-fi, especially Star Wars collectibles

Looks like would get on the Houseguests nerves fairly early..

I see him being the first to go just by looking at him.He looks like he may get on ppl's nerves.

As a fellow gamer I'd love to see him go to the end. But...one of the reasons I've yet to audition for a season of BB is that fact that there are your social gamers...and your non-social gamers. I consider myself a non-social gamer. He has that...non-social gamer look. But the bio doesn't say what game he plays 6 hours a day....it could be Counter-Strike...he could be a guild leader for a huge WoW guild. Both of which typically involve the use of mics and an enormous amount of focus/communication with other players.

Make us gamers proud Ronnie!

1st Impression... The division of the house between jocks/geeks is going to destroy his game.

I hope he does well but with it being such a high school setup he will probably get trampled by the cool kids and be tossed before too long..

Hopefully he can team up with other brianiac Michele and get something going.

The male strategist players need to bond with 1 or 2 athletic guys to help get them through the game but, if they're set up as enemies to start off with... this guy is almost in an impossible situation. Of course, maybe that's what BB did to manipulate the outcome from being a guy this year.

Let the conspiracy theories begin... :D

The male strategist players need to bond with 1 or 2 athletic guys to help get them through the game but, if they're set up as enemies to start off with... this guy is almost in an impossible situation. Of course, maybe that's what BB did to manipulate the outcome from being a guy this year.

Let the conspiracy theories begin... :D

i think so. the guys are so part i totally dont see them bonding like they typically do. i totally see that they did cast for a girl to win. we have to wait and see because no matter how much help you give the woman they lose . now rumor of adding sheila and jessica hmmmmmm

i'm rooting for the underdog, so far! unless he annoys me.

But i can see a fellow HG taking him under his wing and trying to help him out. Not sure how long he'll last though.

Six hours a day of videogames, i think it might be a tough adjustment for him being in the BB house.

I can see him being quite loveable. Some of the tough guys may actually "take him in" as their "pet". I love that he loves his wife but it really bothers me that he'll ignore her and play his game for 6 hours a day....when they have 5 children. That's insane to me. Like really, get off your @ss and give the girl a break.

For him

-he's a gamer. Strategy, social order, pwning the enemy are all real skills gamers have (as the mother of a WoW guild owner who could be on the football team if he chose to be (sigh) I'm on his side because it would be traitorous not to be - I know the first rule of gaming...)

-someone is going to take him under their wing because he's going to be missing that game so much he'll be playing this one like a pro. When you can't game online you game in life.

Against

-high school antics may decimate him if he's a vulnerable kind of guy - not all geeks became Bill Gates

-may not be able to socially click with anyone without a microphone and a screen

Archived