1. 1. When Will It Be Revealed?

• Monday, June 29
    • Tuesday, June 30
    • Wednesday, July 1
    • Thursday, July 2
    • Friday, July 3
    • Monday, July 6

the rumor is the 1 st

We know they have to be in sequester before they release their names. I said the 30th because it gives them a few days before they actually enter the house. I can't remember how long they are usually in sequester before they go in. Anybody know?

it seems house gets reveal tomorrow and cast on wednesday

I voted for Friday so that people would have several days to really discuss their opinions about the cast before it starts. It really doesn't make to much difference because once the show starts I find I usually change my opinons anyway! :)

now the house design is out of the bag . lets see the cast and lively up around here. it feels dead here .

Well, the cast was probably 'surprised' yesterday and did that 'finding the key' taping. Today, while they're being sequestered, they're probably doing photos and interviews. Hopefully cast info on Wednesday!

Don't forget that part of the pre-production includes wall photos, web photos, media photos as well videos introducing themselves for the web site.

Fuskie

Who notes that if anything has to be customized to fit any of the HG before the HG enter the house, it has to be done now as well...

Fuskie

Who notes that if anything has to be customized to fit any of the HG before the HG enter the house, it has to be done now as well...

So just because I am curious (and bored...) what have they done in the past for customize for the HG?

Adjusting the height of an apparatus, putting pictures onto game pieces, etc.

Fuskie

Who is just thinking out of the box and hasn't gone back to each of the first episodes to verify his hypothesis...

Archived