Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

Lets just say during BB season my love life is cut about 60%. ;)

Just have to make up for it after I cancel the feeds. :lol:

(I have one of those naughty Catholic boys and I love him and have for 11 years now)

There is always confession.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 Hail Mary's

Inflation? I remember as a kid no matter what you told the priest it was always two "Hail Mary's" and one "Our Father." It was always stressful having to come up with something to tell the priest. My biggest made up confession "I lied to my mother." I couldn't think of anything else.

sonoerin hey I think we are in the same age bracket.

Let's just say that Dan is younger then my daughter.

and why the heck to they have so many days before the Finale. Geeeez from the final 2 on Thursday and the finale 5 days later. ugggg.

I don't understand how that fits there production scheduling, and I never have! It's boring in the house, and they just need to end it . . . . NOW! :)

sonoerin hey I think we are in the same age bracket.

Let's just say that Dan is younger then my daughter.

He's younger than my underwear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Hi, Sono, There is a big game on NBC tonight so CBS is wasting tonight on reruns. I'd rather wait until Tuesday, have a two hour show...first hour, J.Q. and awarding...second hour LET US SEE THE WRAP PARTY. I hate when we as viewer are just left here hanging...we deserve to see what happens.

Memphis said the other night, "Man I ain't saying a word to that old man (Jerry) I may get violent. Hopefully we could see that on "Cops."

Sono, I've got a cat older than Dan!!!!

Sono, I've got a cat older than Dan!!!!

:animated_rotfl:

The post award is one of the things I like about Survivor. Jeff sits there and asks some really pointed questions. Sometimes, wounds are healed . . . other times, he's just picked at the scab :)

if they showed clips and got their reaction to things

Yehhhhhhhhhh! They could run some of the footage of Jerry being vile about Keesha! Then, we could watch her claw his droopy old eyes out!

frig, now I'm discouraged! lol

Hey! Cheer Up! At least you've got that Perfect B**t! :devilish:

I don't know if anyone has discussed this but Dan is the only houseguest who never had a single vote cast against him.

Votes to evict

Brian - 9

Steven - 9

Angie - 8

Jessie - 4

Libra - 6

April - 4

Michelle - 3

Ollie - 3

Dan - 0

Jerry - 3

Keesha - 1

Memphis - 3

Renny - 3

Jury questions will be shown on CBS BB Tuesday! Check here or Jokers where Memphis Dan mildly discuss questioning. Keesha sounds like she will vote for Dan. Jerry was raking Memphis over the coals. Dan was worried at first. The Jury is now seperated from one another until Tuesday, so there won't be any. Jury questions were Friday p.m. If I can find link I'll update this for you, Pinkie!

What St. Mary's head coach said about Dan and the game:

"We miss him as a coach, and we all know he's a wonderful guy. I know he'll be excited to be back."

As for his sneaky game play and whether it reflects poorly on his character, Porritt says, "He's just having fun -- like when people play poker."

"I hope he wins."

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?A...0406/1404/ENT10

I don't know if anyone has discussed this but Dan is the only houseguest who never had a single vote cast against him.

Interesting. Let's hope the trend continues! I kinda doubt Dan will get Jerry's vote though. Jerry just won't vote for Judas. If he had a lick of sense (big if), he'd put emotions on a shelf and see that Dan played a far better game than anyone.

After watching the recap show, I'd be really surprised if Dan doesn't win. I always liked Dan but I was under the impression that Renny was the only entertainer in the house. Seeing Dan's talk show, swimclub, impression of Renny, etc. makes me believe he has to be well liked by the jury. And on the other hand, Memphis's lack of game, lack of personality and charm was blatently obvious watching the recap.

Archived