Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

jmho

You are defending something you knew nothing about CLASSIC STUFF and just speaks to the state of feeling the need to kiss azz on a message board

Speaking of CLASSIC STUFF!

Me thinks your posts would fall under the KNOW IT ALL category on a message board! just sayin!! :animated_rotfl:

pinkie you are so hot sexy. (avatar)

less then 24 hours and we will know the winner. Go Dan!

I love the after season interviews too. I hang on to Real Player for a while because they will have some good ones for us.

It's funny how people try to deflect the issue onto others so the real issue gets buried... condescension is never nice...thats all I have to say on that subject

JMHO

Hope Dan wins the big money tomorrow night!!

As for my avatar.... isn't he just dreamy

Marty... were you trying to kiss my azz???? Just asking :animated_rotfl:

Me thinks your posts would fall under the need to KNOW IT ALL, on a message board! just sayin!!

Me thinks you are bitter from the okie dokie thread that you had to PM me begging me to see your point

:animated_wave: Scott

jmho

well, I think you all are ganging up on a fellow poster who I do not think meant anything with his post, but was trying to compare gameplay in BB. I think the word mockery was confusing but I still understood what UPV was saying, why does everyone have to gang up on some on this board?? The season is almost over can't we play nice?? None of it would have gone this far had the words and phrasing chosen by the poster not been taken apart, some are better expressing themselves than others, just sayin

:smilielol::smilielol: very funny SCW, I love it. I am sooo happy I have off tomorrow nite so I can see the finale. It should be interesting.

:smilielol: hey sono(lover of cheesy game shows) I can pucker with the best of em KNOW

THAT!!!!!

What's that old saying? I can't cause your ass looks too much like your face, Kiss kiss, hug hug,

Hope you know I am kidding,lolo

well do tell if you can,lol

Dan the last few weeks had no social game play he was force to win comps or go home.

This part I disagree with. I saw Dan playing a very social game. He was always having fun with people. If there was fun and humor Dan was right there. Dan always seemed interested in people and spent a lot of time talking and getting to know people. (well maybe April and Ollie not so much)

Dan has much better social skills thtn Memphis, Dr. Will is on Dr 90210 tomorrow nite, and I have been watching the new 90210 just to see if it is gonna be good, the Hills is on too, and a cpl others

well boo hiss sono, but maybe you wil tell it sometime,lol

Hey SCW?? Is that avi of your Hubby a real pic of him, if so, very nice,lol

Me thinks you are bitter from the okie dokie thread that you had to PM me begging me to see your point

My PM to uvp:

"uvp,

Just in case you didn't notice I was making fun of MYSELF on that thread!

Sorry if I offended you,honest. I wasn't aware ,maybe naively so, that a street word carried any connotation other than it was slang?

take care,"

Scott

If that is me BEGGIN you to see my point ,GUILTY as CHARGED!

You only reinforce my point that you HAVE to always be RIGHT! :animated_rotfl:

And if me quoting a poster correctly, and pointing out that Jury members don't get to see DR's is attacking a poster ,again guilty as charged!

Archived