Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow the dust has settled .....

jmho

I always think Game Show Network too. well there is the Off Topic thread but I like the idea of a chit chat thread like right here in the BB topics

Sugar, those are some pink lips girl,lolol

where does she come from(the pig)???

This part I disagree with. I saw Dan playing a very social game. He was always having fun with people. If there was fun and humor Dan was right there. Dan always seemed interested in people and spent a lot of time talking and getting to know people. (well maybe April and Ollie not so much)

agree to disagree

i gave my reasoning in my long lack of sentence structure paragraph :o

jmho

She was inspired by the "you can put lipstick on a pig" comment that a certain candidate made. Now, I must change the subject, because election talk is not encouraged.

I am glad that Dan didn't share too many of his political views though. GO Dan!

Just wait until I break out my pittbull with lipstick avatar Sugar. :fish:

Dan's Uncle is a financial adviser that has been taking care of his finances for his business. I am sure that Dan will be very fiscally responsible with his $$$. I don't see him investing in anything Renegade. LOL

I would think he wouldn't. That would be great in his position - to have a financial advisor in the family. Even if he just gets second place (perish the thought) it would be good to get advice on the smart thing to do with 70G. That's a lot of money for a school teacher.

Dan seems very frugal. I doubt he'd spend the money foolishly. Heck, the guy didn't even bring in loads of clothes and didn't want to wash his shorts. He doesn't strike me as controlling or reckless at all. He's very straight, narrow, and set in his ways. If anyone will be responsible, it's Dan.

I get it now Sugar, very funny, I do like the pig avi,lol

Didn't that article from his home town paper say something about the coaches were looking for him to be back for second semester. The kids going to need some time to readjust and get prepared before he goes back to the grindstone!

Sugar B said And LenRay - I didn't lose power, and I'm def. not in Louisiana, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express there once!

That's where I saw you. I never forget a beautiful woman. Wish you could have been in the house with Jerry. He'd be so sniffing around...but, oops, wouldnt' work...I forgot about Michelle and her family "recipies"...And I'm sure you would have walked out the front door for eating certain..unorthodox food at that comp!"

It'd be nice for him to take some time AWAY from the game of BB! I think he and Monica need some time to themselves! Read that - without Memphis, Angie, Brian, Steven or any of the past hg's!

I could be way wrong, but I can't imagine Monica being really comfortable around a gay rodeo star, a hooter's girl, a mixologist, etc! :animated_rotfl:

Sono: Any woman worth her salt will carefully supervise his acquaintances. Mem asked Dan last night if D and Mon could hang out with Mem and A at Wrap Party...Dan said, "I don't know, man. We'll probably be too busy doing interviews!"

Archived