Friday, September 5th

JEDI

But I dont eat, drink, or dream about hg's. Yes I have my favorites, if I didn't it wouldn't even be worth my time watching the show

I don't usually have favorites, but will go for the underdog each season. Never liked Skreesha or Memphis and never really gave much thought to Dan. If I had to base on game play then I would say it has to go to Dan he played the game best, but I am one of those who believes the winner is the best so we'll have to wait and see.

There's no shame in rooting for hgs...sitting in threads defending everything said about them is weird.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GS to answer your question I say yes, they are stupid, or delusional whatever you want to call it. This game is mentally taxing. I am not even in it, but just watching its stressful. Can't even image how much worse it is inside there. So I guess I am cutting them slack in the sense that two more people have to go somehow and to keep the them off the true intentions of the Renegades are playing them both like fiddles. So yes, stupidity award does go to Keesha and Jerry.

What would even be better is what if Keesha is playing them. Doing all the beaten down act and now that she is safe somewhat by not being on the block she will play harder and win. You never know.

However, I think Dan's intentions are to take him and Memphis. Keeping Keesha in line and I truly feel that they are sincere in wanting her to get to the F3 with them, but if Jerry wins and uses the POV, Keesha will go up and Jerry will be the one with her eviction on his hands. Dan & Memphis wiil be clean and she will leave with no anger towards them.

Like someone said calling Memphis a womanizer and Dan Judas. Jerry is TOTALLY stupid if he believes anyone left in the house is going to choose him for the F2 or even F3, by choice
I agree. I just can't believe Jerry is that big of an idiot.

but could the twist be that POV is played while Dan is out of the house on his private beach????
BAD!! Not even FUNNY to consider! VERY VERY BAD

Awkwardddddddddd, I don't think that would be fair unless they told him in advance that he would be defaulting on the POV comp. I don't think he would take the luxury prize if they did.

I THINK that they would have to tell him and give him the option of saying no....

So not to change the interesting Topic going on, but could the twist be that POV is played while Dan is out of the house on his private beach????

I thought of something like that. It can't be all good for Dan, I'm sure BB has to have something up their sleeve otherwise they would looked biased. If Dan actually got to sway votes from jury that would be a first and would look like BB it manipulating the game to make him win. I think BB might be a little smarter about that stuff (favoritism) this season.

No weirder than the ones who sit in the threads just to bash them
Took the thought right out of my head!

As far as the POV with Dan out of the house, just as fair/not fair if he is allowed to take someone with him from the Jury house and the house guest don't know because they believe he is going alone.

Julie said it could change everything. It's too late to bring in another house guest unless they do another DE.

I don't know, Keesha and Memphis were talking at the breakfast bar, and he came out of nowhere and sat down 2 seats down, Memphis got up, Dan sat down, D/K were chit chatting about the food they were eating and he got up and left, pissed off looking. Went into the spa and laid down.

I do believe that Dan and Memphis are setting Jerry up in more than one way. Dan putting Memphis up after taking him down last week, is driving Jerry crazy. Memphis or Keesha will vote out Jerry if he doesn't win POV, and Memphis is setting up Jerry to vote out Keesha if he wins pov

Memphis believes that even if Jerry wins he is going nowhere. Jerry thinks that Dan and Skreesha are in an alliance. If that's the case then Dan would have thought about putting up Memphis and Jerry.

They don't want Skreesha worrying now, so they are telling her what she wants to hear. When she gets to F3 she better fight hard and not expect any favors.

Memphis wants to send Jerry's ass "out the f'kin door."

Memphis says Jerry is "pissed at the idea of you (Dan) and Keesha."

Memphis says that Jerry thinks there was an alliance between Dan and Skreesha since the time with HOllie when Dan said he wasn't put of Skreesha.

jerry is humoring memphis

the moment memphis took off dan with veto

spoke volume of who is with who

jmho

Archived