Friday, September 5th

JEDI

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry is doing what he does best...:stirthepot:

He plants seeds of doubt in everyones ear...then lets them go off to talk to eachother...they have nothing better to do than think about/doubt everyone's loyalties. Even though they tell eachother what he's doing...those little seeds of doubt fester in the back of their minds and nobody truly trusts the others. Dan and Memphis seem confident with eachother..but keesha could still be the loose cannon..she's about ready to snap...a little mental breakdown as of late...

Jerry has nothing to lose at this point.

Memphis believes that Jerry has more trust in him than Skreesha.

As many had said before, the problem with this group is they never compared notes and the bigger problem is they try to ignore Jerry most of the time so alot of things go unsaid. I think Skreesha is more trusting of what people tell her than Jerry is.

Dan just said "Got to be careful because if he (Jerry) trips to Skreesha it will blow up in our faces." Dan must have been reading my mind.

For someone who thinks Jerry is a huge pain in the ass, Memphis is constantly up his butt lately. Jerry was by himself and Memphis went down to talk to him again.

Jerry is saying if you want me out just get me out. What Jerry doesn't know that Dan and Memphis don't care who goes to F3 with them.

He's up his butt because he is working Jerry to get Keesha out if by some chance Jerry wins POV.

Talk about being up someone's butt, Jerry is standing in bathroom waiting for Memphis to come out of the stall and starts talking game the minute he comes out. Geez, give him some room Jerry.

Each one of the 3 will sell out the others in a heartbeat in Jerry wins pov...thye have to have a plan B ...

plan B = suck up to Jerry (just in case) ;)

:outfitted_pirate:

Yeah, well now Memphis went to the bathroom and Jerry followed him. These two are going to be like siamese twins for the next couple of days

It's disgusting!

If Memphis really wants to bond with Jerry they could have a booger flicking contest in the back yard...and not wash their hands too...

plan B = suck up to Jerry (just in case)

Memphis was good at sucking up the whole season and it's why he is where he is.

Dan has taken some risks in the game and the only risk Memphis took was taking Dan off the block and because of that Dan has made more enemies in the game.

Memphis may be the better player in this case.

Memphis was good at sucking up the whole season and it's why he is where he is.

Dan has taken some risks in the game and the only risk Memphis took was taking Dan off the block and because of that Dan has made more enemies in the game.

Memphis may be the better player in this case.

2x now Dan has put Memphis on the block...

If Memphis makes F2 and lets the jury know he planned them along with Dan...acted all pissed and all...they may see that he did take some risks as well. he just very well be the better player...no hoh wins yet surviving throughout even though he was a few peoples target at times...and sitting kinda pretty right now with F2s with DKJ...(subject to change with outcome of pov though)

I'm just not sure if Jerry thinks Dan and Memphis aren't together any more...or if he's just toying wiht Memphis...making it seem like Keesha and Dan are out to evict Memphis...and not Jerry. Jerry is really laying it on pretty thick to memphis right now...and vice versa...even though we know Memphis is still loyal to D & K.

Jerry said to Memphis if there is anyone since day one I thought I'd want to go with its you. animated_rotfl.gif

Jerry has said that to all the hg's. Ummmm, I know he's elderly (and I respect my elders) but he's got a little stalker in him, me thinks. :animated_shocking:

Skreesha just woke up Dan. Dan warned Skreesha not to talk about the "protection thing" the deal made with HOllie.

2x now Dan has put Memphis on the block...

Yeah, but none that had to do with pissing the other hgs off. I meant Dan took risks by breaking deals and noming, something Memphis never did.

yup...only time i recall Memphis pissed off anohter hg was when he just took Dan off the block last pov...pissing off Jerry. This latest suck up to Memphis of Jerry's could be a revenge setup....payback for betraying him...

Archived