Friday, September 5th

JEDI

And last night in HOH alone together Dan broached the subject with Memphis, who was very reluctant at first. Then suddenly Memphis thought it was a good idea. Memphis must be underestimating Jerry's need for revenge. Dan must not give a damn at this point! Do M/D really think Jerry is a bigger threat than Keesha? J/K are both useless in endurance...J might outthink K in fine two comps of F3...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry told Memphis they are going to fight their asses off. (I guess for the POV) Jerry told Memphis you are my only hope baby. Memphis told him you are MY only hope.

Sorry gingersnaps I was laughing at Jerry. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you meant to say the strategy was lame, not the posts....?

Perhaps, I said what I said and I don't care what others think about what I say. You can speculate all you want.

I'll say this..if they are now taking hgs feelings into consideration at this point in the game then it's bad game play. Yes, they are such great guys they are worried about Skreesha's feelings. They deserve to lose if that is the case.

I don't think Dan, Memphis, or Keesha owe Jerry anything. He's acting like a big baby. He can save himself by winning POV. If he doesn't he has no one to blame but himself. I don't understand the attitude. Keesha isn't running around jumping for joy in front of his face. She is acting like her normal self again before Renny left. He needs to get over it.

Archived