Friday, September 5th

JEDI

Nobody owes anyone anything and if they do they are going to lose.

Skreesha is sitting with Dan and eating up everything he says. They'll take her out in the end, but what I want to know is why is Jerry "stupid" to believe what they say and Skreesha is not stupid but "accepting."

I don't care who wins, and unlike others who sleep eat and dream about hgs I am just asking a legitimate question and I can't get an answer.

Isn't Skreesha as stupid as Jerry for buying Dan and Memphis' bs?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty I beg to differ somewhat. I think it was a combination of that, plus Renny leaving and really being alone because deep down she knows the boys are together, and because whatever was said to her in the DR. I really don't think she would have gone up into the HOH room last night. Dan had to ask her to come up. I think she is psychologically beaten and her head is not in the game. Maybe, not being put up on the block will give her the fight back. Maybe, it will show her that the boys are sincere in wanting her to go to the final 3 with them and that Jerry is the target and they all should work to win the POV. Bottom line is if she isn't voted out Tuesday, she will be on Thursday and Dan & Memphis will be in the F2. I would be happy if any of the three are there. I want Jerry gone!

Ginger, the difference is, before Jerry was alone in the house he despised Memphis, called him a womanizer, and never even spoke to him. Now that Ollie is gone he expects some loyalty from him? Keesha has been close to Dan adn Memphis now for weeks. They haven't lied to her yet, at least that she knows about. That is the difference. She is trusting people who haven't let her down, Jerry is demanding it from people he has trashed, ignored, shouted "screw you people" too, the list goes on.

Len, one can only imagine. The man is always rolling and flinging them, maybe one got stuck on there. I cringe anytime that man touches someone, or food, or anything in that house. He is so gross.

I agree that Keesha knows Dan and Memphis are together. Keesha isn't stupid by any means. It all depends who is the F2 with the final HOH.

Its anybodies game with the final HOH. I do believe the boys will take each other to the end.

But I pray that Keesha gets to F2.

For someone who doesn't "eat, sleep and dream about hgs" you sure have a lot of posts!! LOL

I totally agree that Keesha will be considered just as stupid as Jerry for believing anything, it's just that Jerry had fallen for it so much more that it's more amusing.

Question GS if you were in a house alone with people 24/7 in your face telling you all kinds of stuff even after you question their motives and then it changes again, you wouldn't be a little worn down, or confused? Again, dans in Keesha face saying its you and me. She is mentally worn down. If not, you should apply to BB11. You would be a great HG.

That's not what I was asking.

Posters are calling Jerry stupid for believing Memphis but Skreesha is doing the same..believing Memphis and Dan but someone said she's "accepting" of the information given to her by Dan and Memphis...Jerry is called stupid for accepting the same information.

I personally think Memphis is "stupid" too at this point to believe Dan and trust his every word.

No one should be trusting anyone at this point.

I was not comparing hgs, I was comparing posts.

For someone who doesn't "eat, sleep and dream about hgs" you sure have a lot of posts!!

No, I don't. Wont see any "I love" posts about any hgs. I can't stand any of the hgs since Season 6. It has nothing to do with posts.

No houseguest worship for me. You seem to think I am defending Jerry but I am not. The hate for Jerry and other hgs gets in the way, so any time someone should question something it's considered snarky...I'm asking a question and can't get an answer.

Yeah its more stupid for Jerry to believe them because he was against them for WEEKS!!!!

Like someone said calling Memphis a womanizer and Dan Judas. Jerry is TOTALLY stupid if he believes anyone left in the house is going to choose him for the F2 or even F3, by choice

Keesha isn't "accepting" everything the guys tell her. She knows exactly what is going on, she has told Renny this. At this point she can play dumb, be accepting, hope Jerry doesn't win POV, and try again next week to win HOH. That is her only shot. If she acts suspicious now and doesn't play along, she only screws herself.

I'm not ashamed to say I love Keesha.

Stopped watching BB9 bc I couldn't stand any of them.

Loved Dani and ED

Loved Dr. Will and Boogie.

But I dont eat, drink, or dream about hg's. Yes I have my favorites, if I didn't it wouldn't even be worth my time watching the show

I'm HOPING that Keesha is biding her time, giving Memphis and Dan a false sense of security.....

then she is going to kick ass and win HOH in the final 3...

I honestly want Dan and Memphis in the final 2 but think it would be hilarious to see Keesha come out swinging and send one of them packing ( Memphis perferably LOL)

Archived