Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is so mean. How could he leave that sick wife? How much time does he have left with her. He is a very selfish, self-centered man and only thinks of himself and loves to brag about how much he has.

A friend emailed me a quote that Jerry supposedly said (Don't know if I should print it here). I haven't heard anyone here mention it but if he did say it, he is really one horrible man. It seems like since the phone call, he thinks America loves him and his vile mouth and has really stepped it up to new lows of vulgarity.

I hate to admit that when the season started I felt sorry for Jerry that he was cast as the only older person in this group and had nothing in common with anyone in the house. I felt that BB had stacked the cards against him and was deserving of my underdog vote.

As the season has unfolded I have come to despise this man and I can only imagine what we do not see through BBAD, the live show and the live feed reports ( I do not subscribe to 24/7).

He needs to go because the longer he stays the worse I feel about him.

That is exactly what his daughter was trying to tell him in the phone conversation.Rather than some cryptic message jerry was trying to figure out last night.

Dad PLEASE just come home ,forget about the money!

What she really wanted to say was, please come home becuase you are making a complete fool or yourself in that house,and we can't bear to watch it anymore.

She obviously has BBAD and is subscribing to the 24/7 feeds.

Because if she was just watching CBS ,she wouldn't know what he is really doing in the house!

Nothing fun about what Jerry is doing. Some of the things out of his mouth were shocking and I don't get shocked too easily. He has gone as far as to suggest getting them with physical attacks (I KNOW he would fail miserably, but none the less, ia threat is a threat)... Jerry is a pathetic wanker.

Okay, he's got a filthy mouth for sure (probably thinks it's cool after listening to some previous hg spew that same crap and worse) but I don't see any threats made from what was posted.

I'm surprised that everyone is so surprised by him...he's been trying to fit in since the beginning of the game and the more comfortable he gets in the house the worse his behavior gets too. If his anger was directed toward HOllie and Michelle instead of this season's favs, it would probably go unnoticed.

Ginger it wouldn't go unoticed, trust me! This has nothing to do with favorites,this has to do with vile, mean, spiritness! You can go off on people in the house,but there is a line,and I think most people know where that line is,and Jerry has crossed it!

He has fallen off the DEEP end ,and that is why his daughter asked him in the phone conversation."dad just come HOME, forget about the money!!

The family doesn't want to see him embarrass himself anymore than he has already IMHO!

Sorry, but I don't trust you on this. I've been here for five seasons now and I've seen how things happen here. Trust me on this.

For instance have you seen the things written about April and Michelle on this board, two hated hgs. Yet in other threads a simple thing can be said about Dan or someone else and posters get jumped on. I'm not blind to it and I could care less what people say. I'm only reporting things as I see it.

As for whatever Dick did to Jen many will admit they hated Jen too. Bad actions are wrong no matter who's on the receiving end.

Couldn't agree with you more about ED,he should have been reprimanded ,punished for what he did to Jen.

Okie dokie you don't have to trust me....

But to say jerry is getting bashed because he not liked,or is not in the IN crowd ,I don't think is being fair/realistic either.

His BEHAVIOUR is why he is taking a a shelacking here, it may be worse because people have favorites,but it would still exist.

But any sane rationale person would have a hard time condoning/justifying Jerrys lastest tirades about other house guests IMHO!

But any sane rationale person would have a hard time condoning/justifying Jerrys lastest tirades about other house guests IMHO!

Sorry, but I won't have my words twisted either.

I am not condoning his behavior what I said is if he was liked most of his behavior would go unnoticed or thought of as funny.

Remember when he first was in the house and he took a squeeze on April's boobs. Well, when some announced their distaste for that, most laughed it off and said if they were put in his face then what else could he do but squeeze. But as the weeks got on and Jerry became obnoxious with Renny, Dan and Skreesha some favorites in the house and all of a sudden he was the "dirty old man." Let's face it, when he squeezed those boobs he was a dirty old man...he didn't change, but the opinion of him did.

I never condone bad behavior. Am I hoping Jerry wins, yes at this point I am and only because it means that Dan, Skreesha or Memphis won't?

The horrible diatribe of crap that Marty just posted is simply that. It is awful and you're right that they have edited and softened Jerry because they know that the "cute old guy" bit is better then listening to THAT! I think that this is part of Jerry's character -- he's a rotter. BUT, there hasn't been a verbal threat of physical harm....I see that more of Ollie than Jerry. I'd keep Ollie away from the kitchen knives...I think after Jerry saw Memphis get all up on him early on (remember the "womanizer" comment?) Jerry is a tad cautious of getting into it with anyone. There would be snappin' of bones. Jerry is a lot of NASTY noise from a squeeky old wheel.

Agree...daughter seemed to be giving him a hint that the folks back home think he's making an ass of himself...that BOOB squeezing with April would have been enough to have me drive to L.A. or wherever they are filming this and pull his ass out of the house.

LOL, yeah right it has nothing to do with house favorites.

How many times has Jerry said mean things about Keesha or Libra and not a word from most posters? But now what he's really let loose on Dan-tastic, people are going crazy. Please! When Memphis, Brian and the other puppeteers were spewing their brand of bigotted hate, where was the uproar? Oh yeah, that's right, Libra was hated by a majority of the viewers. When it's your (no one in particular) favorite HG trashing your most hated HG, everything is ok. It's just a game. But reverse the situation and bring out the protest signs.

IMO, Jerry's " I don't give a shit.. there's something with this little weird fucker" was pretty spot-on, though.

My opinion of Jerry has always been consistant from day 1 - he's a nasty, disgusting, old fool with a mouth that needs to be scrubbed with acid. He's vile and he's only getting worse.

I agree that the longer he's in the house the more his true colors show - and that is why he's getting bashed - he deserves it. I really don't think it has anything at all to do with the fact that he's not in the "popular" crowd......... ??

He's a nasty old man - period and he's making a complete ARSE out of himself!!

The horrible diatribe of crap that Marty just posted is simply that. It is awful and you're right that they have edited and softened Jerry because they know that the "cute old guy" bit is better then listening to THAT!

There's plenty of that type of editing done this season and seasons past. It's nothing new. Not sure why they are editing HOllie because I don't think he's one of their favorites but then again in order to get ratings there has to be at least one bad guy and good guy this week.

PS I don't care about the what was said at this point. It's wrong and Jerry should stop acting the fool in the house, but some people here can't tell me they find Jerry's words deplorable yet laughed off Dick's words.

We can be realists about this and admit that it's wrong whoever's mouth those words come out of it.

It's frustrating to be told all kinds of excuses for Dick's behavior and then be told that there are no excuses at all for other's behaviors.

Ginger, I agree. I think the difference is that ED was cute, sexy and very hot!!! So, his crap was tolerated more. I think the problem with Jerry for example is that we all want to believe that an old man is supposed to be nice and sweet - not a vile, perverted old fool.

And as for Ollie, he should've been booted for his actions - his mouth is just as bad, but his actions this week were over the line.

I never bought on to Jerry's cute little old guy routine from day one. It started with going off on Libra WAY before he lit into Dan. He says whatever pops into his head and then tries to offer a half-assed apology later. I never bought his apology to Dan or his attempts to mend fences with Libra. The thing that really made me pissed was that he was all gooshy nice to little Keesha and then turns to Ollie and Michelle and calls her the "c" word. It's one thing to play the game and it is quite another to be an all out butthole. All of Dan's actions are ACTIONS. I haven't heard him go "Jerry" on any of the HGs.

Francis3

I try to look at the game logically, rather than have favorites. Yes even trying to look at it logically,the people you like will influence your perception, and I admitted that. I think what he is saying about renny and keesha is more over the line, than stuff about dan,, just my opinion.

But the man is out of control,completely,and is really destroying his reputation at this point, ,it is kinda sad in a way. Even though he is showing his true self,I beleive.

How is that Apri/ Keesha alliance to the end going? ;)

Archived