Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep i agree

Who is Jerry to trash talk Keesha with Ollie saying she is ugly and how her boobs will sag soon. Shut up, Jerry...lol

I am not a fan of fake boobs which Keesha has......however, I think Ollie missed the memo. Aprils boobs will sag (and doubting seriously if she will be able to participate in group gropes with complete strangers as the years wear on and they droop to her knees).....On the other hand, Keesha's will be lookin straight at ya when she's ninety!

And as far as bashing Keesha's looks .....

:animated_scratchchin: When was the last time Jerry-atric took a look at himself in the mirror? Oh, that's right....the last time he washed his hands in what?......1952?

Jerry is an old fashioned guy who after dinner sits in his La-Z-boy in front of the t.v. while the wife cleans the table. (cause it's her job...) Every BB seems to have a Renny who does the cooking and cleaning while the other HGs sit on their cracks. Jerry is a boob but I don't see any of the other guys doing much other than lounging around or posturing for the females.

I don't get why they don't say something to him. Renny is a mother hen, why doesn't she say go wash your hands before supper

I don't get it either. They'll all sit around saying how disgusting it is not to wash your hands, but no one will tell him to do so. Especially, Renny who has no trouble telling anyone anything. They're all a bunch of chronic complainers, happy to complain but do nothing about the situations they are complaining about.

OMG, April really got them to hate Keesha. April was so jealous of Keesha, it's obvious. I find it repulsive the way Jerry and Ollie were talking about Keesha last night. Wow, talking about disgusting men.

yeah, Elysium...it's laughable. What would April be then if Keesha were a tramp? What did Keesha do that is trampy? I hope they burn the bed April slept in...

sleep with her best friend bf

The more I hear come out of Jerry's mouth the more maddening it gets. Such a potty mouth for an old fart, I think that he thinks he is funny when he trash talks to Ollie and Manchella, but it doesn't come off as funny. Ollie and Manchelle will probably both be gone thursday night and Jerry will be back to calling Keehsa, honey, just wait and see. :animated_rotfl:

sleep with her best friend bf
Though that is truly trampy it doesn't take away the fact that April and Ollie left their crusty DNA all over the house...ewwww

What's Jerry's age got to do with anyone's expectations of his behavior? Old automatically mean sweet? Uh, no. You are who you are at any age. Not color, gender or age changes your act. Only enhances it. He's a sh*thead. His age simply makes him a gray sh*thead.

Yep, Jerry's latest AC win apparently just led him to believe that America condones his sick behavior. I won't vote for that old jacka$$ for anything else. He picks K/M/R/D apart constantly.

bitchy, bitchy, bitchy. I feel really sorry for his wife.

I think he got the call because on the show they showed a pitiful Jerry laying in bed saying he missed his family. So non-feed watchers for sure would vote for the poor 75 year old man. Heck I was going to vote for Jerry but didn't get around to it.

He now thinks America loves him and has escalated his foul personality.

This goes back to watching only the CBS show and how it is edited.

I firmly beleive that the vast majority who vote, know nothing about what really happens in the house ,but only what CBS shows them!

People who actually watch the feeds,and BBAD,and are into it, like people here, are a small minority compared to people who only watch Sunday,Tuesday,and Thursday for an hour each night,and cast their votes!

Archived