Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jerry always has an expression less face

He's the only one out of the three who had the sense to know that the deal HOllie made sucked and he should have never trusted him.

that was great wasn't it, and the truth,lololol I think Jerry is at the point that he does not care if they vote him out and he will prolly be the one sittin in F2 lololol, just sit back and kiss some more buns Jerry and it might happen for ya,lolololol

yes while the fur is flyin Jerry will be sailin down the home stretch, maybe with HOH or veto in his hand, I swear I will laugh sooo hard, after all of the craziness would that not be classic??

Jerry has to be getting the SOFTEST edit in BB history...just sayin

CBS isn't showing the man I have seen on BBAD and the feeds!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be more fun to show him as the foul-mouthed and temperamental guy he really is? It's not like his family hasn't seen it before. Renny's not far behind in that respect. She's such a know it all and Ms. Advice to boot. She and Jerry are both like pouty babies when they don't get their ways. But it would be boring if BB had decent people on the show.

If you're going to fly under the radar, what better place to hide than the HoH's a$$hole? Yet, i haven't seen him siffing D-Blo's butt. Guess the man has his standards.

* gooses king123 *

Jerry sniffed AND kissed Dan's ass already. Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't mean the Judas thing blah blah blah. He did that right away in the food pantry. I heard the sonic boom he ran so fast to suck up.

Jerry says if he is in the jury house he is going to be talking to the jury people and making sure "those" people don't get the votes. Funny thing is, the people in the jury never listened to him when he was in the house. What makes him think they will listen to him in the jury house?

Archived