Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and if I remember right, probably a very quick POV, kinda like "Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo..." the type Ollie could win.....

If Jerry wins HOH and puts up Keesh and Mem and Mem goes home, Keesha will kill Jerry with the intensity of her screeching voice....

Jerry just said that when he goes home next week that they want Ollie and Michelle to put Dan's ass up.

Jerry is just so full of himself today. His mouth is just so foul. He is sounding like Michelle.

Jerry said America likes that old fart and America is going to vote him back in the house.

Jerry just said if Dan and Memphis are at the end he is going to give the money to Memphis because Dan is just so stupid.

Jerry told Ollie earlier that Michelle is the smartest and the strongest in the house.............YIKES!

I don't get why Michelle is not even considering that Dan is going to back door her.......... if she's the smartest.

LOL

Jerry just said he has never lied to anyone in the house. He only did with Brain. He said everything that comes out of his mouth is the truth. bla bla bla

Jerry said that if he leaves that America might vote him back in.

Jerry is saying that he thinks that Keesha and Memphis might be brother and sister.

Ollie says he knows for sure that Dan is a plant from the outside. He is just too weird.

Ya think, Marty, hahahahhaha :animated_bouncy:

This is just all such a riot listening to the 3 wackos Jerry, Ollie and Michelle. NOT

Jerry said they threatened Dan and are not letting him talk to Jerry.

Jerry said everyone was sincere about him getting the phone call but Memphis. (Michelle and Renny were pissed about Jerrry getting it duh)

I've been sitting here getting increasingly agitated with the Brainiacs that are HOllie, Manchelle and Jerritol!

I am so tired of the conspiracy theories and all the name calling and foul crap coming out of all of them! I've walked away from the feeds on more than one occasion this afternoon in sheer disgust.

Jerritol thinking he'll be voted back in as America's Choice because America LOVES him?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? OMG! :cookoo:

Jerry is just saying he is leaving this week but I don't think he believes he is.

Jerry is throwing the F word out a mile a minute and Ollie and Michelle are laughing and encouraging him.

Jerry is thinking that America all loves him so he is giving them what they want. barf

why dont you think he believes it?

Jerry needs to shut up!! What is his deal with Dan. Is it because he's the smartest player [in my opinion] in this house and you can't seem to beat him?

I really hope Jerry/Michelle/Ollie just get picked off one by one jesus I can't stand them!

Archived