Jerry - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jerry makes it past this week, I hope he wins the whole thing. I'm not a fan, but week after week, someone says they have to get rid of Jerry and yet, they never do.

That could be said about ANY BBHG at this point. Right now hanging out with these HG's has brought the best out in the guy ( smirk, snicker ) and their nutso talk oughta send him out in a straight jacket.

Jerry hasn't had a target since he has been in the house.

He has had his head so far UP the HOH's butt, that he couldn't even see a target,littlelone pull the trigger. just sayin!

If it's anything like his judas speech ,he can make an even bigger FOOL of himself!

Yep, you can thank the other hgs for setting that precedent of HOH words rule. Short memories...I guess everyone forgot how they marched into his HOH room that first week and demanded that Brian be evicted. He's an old guy set in his ways and expected the game play to be the same each week. Of course, it worked out well when he was voting exactly how the HOH wanted.

His "ass kissing" is what has kept some of those players who are left in the house still there. You can't have it both ways.

jerry doesnt care if he goes or not

last few weeks he has been

like if its happens so what

i think dan of all hg dreads getting evicted the most

the woman in sequester are gonna rip him a new one

they didn't show the whole convo...........just the part where he said he hopes Keesha comes to the jury house where he can get her when there's no cameras or microphones

sounds like a threat to me

If the whole conversation wasn't heard you can't assume.

Did he say "he was going to sodomize her until she bled." Did he say he was going to kill her? Did he say he was going to curse her out because there are no cameras around?

He should ignore her, I'll agree to that, but you can't say he's threatening her unless you hear the whole conversation.

yeah, he's an old guy set in his ways, but in my opinion they're SUCKY ways. as someone said here before, he's an assclown cuz he is, not cuz he's old.

i've heard veiled threats from jerry...only toward memph/dan [in BABY talk! "send them to the jury house, jewwy wants to 'f w/ em!" he seems to have taken complete inventory of keeshas body parts.

Archived