Big Brother Pre Empted On 14 Stations On 8/708 Eviction Night

So Either u have to watch the East coast feed to see it live, or hope u get a 2nd CBS Station

For Example for ME

In NYC WCBS hs Football(Brett Farve's debut on the JETS) and show wont air till 2:07am, but I live in Port Ewen,NY which also is able to get WRGB in Albany so I can see BB live, so check local listings. BB Ratings will be down, especilly when 1st reported as the ratings will be later then regualr

WPRI Providence, RI moved to WNAC at 11:30pm

WCBS New York, NY moved to 2:07am

WJMN Escanaba, MI moved to 2:07am

WNEM Saginaw, MI moved to 2:07am

KGAN Cedar Rapids, IA moved to 1:07am

WSBT South Bend, IN moved to 2:05am

WHIO Toledo, OH moved to 2:07am

WWJ Detroit, MI moved to 2:07am

WBNS Columbus, OH moved to 2:37am

WIBW Topeka, KS moved to 1:07am

KCTV Kansas City, MO moved to 12:07am

KOLR Springfield, MO moved to 1:07am

WMBD Peoria, IL moved to 1:07am

WIFR Rockford, IL moved to 1:07am

Yes, I saw that last night that BB would be pre-empted in my city, the cheifs are playing, like I care?? pre season?? not!!!!

I live in Maryland.....

Sure hope that I am not affected.....

Guess I'd be sitting at the computer waiting for all the updates

if I don't get to watch it at 8 p.m......

Then I would still record the show, just to see everyones expressions......

If they stick to the plan, Jessies expressions are gonna be priceless.....LOL

I can't wait!!!

So Either u have to watch the East coast feed to see it live, or hope u get a 2nd CBS Station

For Example for ME

In NYC WCBS hs Football(Brett Farve's debut on the JETS) and show wont air till 2:07am, but I live in Port Ewen,NY which also is able to get WRGB in Albany so I can see BB live, so check local listings. BB Ratings will be down, especilly when 1st reported as the ratings will be later then regualr

WHIO Toledo, OH moved to 2:07am

WHIO isn't in Toledo-it's in Dayton. I checked my local Toledo CBS (WTOL) and they say Big Brother is on, not football

good in miami no football

but we always get bb on an cbs affliate channel when football is on so i never miss show

I'm sorry that you guys are getting it preemtpted. I do know that Comcast in my area has it On Demand. I dno't know how long it takes the current eposides to get posted, but I thought I would share. I live in Indy and thank goodness the Colt's don't play until Saturday!

I can't wait to see Jessie & Michelle's faces! It's going to be great!!! (If the plan holds.) :cartoon_tinkerbell:

8 here

Why the hell did they change in from Wednesdays?

sadly i wasnt a fan of back to back nights

but the thursday wait is just too much

sadly i wasnt a fan of back to back nights

but the thursday wait is just too much

I'm just thinking that Thursday night might be football night all the time. I remember a few seasons back (probably more than a few and probably before I even started posted here) but BB was preempted once a week for either football or baseball or something else. I missed alot of shows and some I caught on a fluke if I woke up in the middle of the night.

Archived