Tuesday, August 5th Tv Show

uvp

wow, Libra and Keesha are getting horrible edits. Although the fact is i really don't like LIbra, Keesha or April all that much. Memphis's comment was so great and on the money. Even though Jerry went and snitched to try and get brownie points.

Can we have a coup and put Libra and April up? As annoying as Jessie can be he's not as always terrible. I'm not enjoying mashing the evict jesse button online right now. Oh how i hope some of this cattiness can get cut out...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read that ^^^^ and thought of that old Devo song..."Whip it good."

Lol. I could whip it really good but I'm trying to remain calm about it since there are so many who seem to think it's fine for a mother to leave her babies for a 3 mth jaunt. Apparently, most are not mothers. My baby is 29 yrs old and I talk to her everyday. No amount of fame or money could have drug me away from her when she was a child. My daughter has to go on week long trips for work maybe once a year and she can't hardly stand leaving her son for that week. She calls him at least once a day and he's always with either me or his father, in very capable hands. Libra hardly mentions her children. Something just isn't right about her, imo.

It is what it is....Libra was so damn jealous over the big prizes taken. Those big eyes got bigger and the mouth got tighter when she thought all might be lost. She didn't smile until she was able to take something away from someone else.

The game was designed for that to happen. That's why the unitard was in the last trophy. She got to choose whatever she wanted. What's wrong with that?

Oh crys... but it's Libra and everyone hates her so it didn't matter what she did... if someone had taken a great prize away from her everyone would be applauding... it's getting very old and tired... I don't even enjoy her that much myself but with the vehemence in which everyone seems to want to nail her to a cross I find myself standing up for her LOL

She (Libra) is an uncaring self-serving, unappriciative, self-centered,-apathetic, lazy, excuse of a woman. She took that trip away from Michelle just to one up her, and I cannot stand Michelle either, and she acted like a 3 yr old on the pity pot for sure,

KyWildcat, My baby is 31, the youngest of 4 , and I agree something is just not right with Libra, maybe she just wasn't cut out for mother hood, but hey they are here, so it is time to buck up and be a big girl, not spend the summer on a reality show

She has a chance to win HOH, she'll get a letter then. If she goes to the JH, she'll get phone calls. Phone calls will be much better since none of her kids write.

I just have to say that my 4 year old grand daughter is writting now... She has to be told how the words are spelled, but she knows all her letters and can write... I am not bashing Libra, just sayin that it's possible that her 4 year old CAN write... We don't know if the 4 year old can or not...

Now concerning Hawaii... People seem to be forgetting the fact that Libra herself says she and her husband take seprate vacations, so chances are he's not going to Hawaii with her... I don't know about the kids though... Also I know when my grand daughter turned 2 and my DIL went to see my son, she had to pay FULL AIRFARE for my grand daughter... So the 4 year old would cost the same as Libra herself... I happen to know that from Georgia the price of a ticket to Hawaii (Oahu) is $ 785.00 right now... It should be less going from Texas, but not by much... I know that hotels there are most all over $ 100.00 a day...

OK So I went and looked up flights from Huston, but I think she lives in closer to Dallas for some reason, but not sure, and the cheapest I could find airfare for is $ 615.00 so say she doesn't take hubby and only takes the kids... You don't have extra airfare so at this point the trip is worth $ 1230.00... You know that they are going to put her up in no 2 star hotel that costs $ 100.00 a day, so lets go with a 3 1/2 star and split it (even though I am sure it's an even better hotel...) The average price is $ 166.69 per night, and I am sure the prize was for 7 nights, so that's up to (adding in the 11.91 % hotel/motel taxes for the state) $ 1305.83 for the hotel... Now adding that part together we come up with $ 2535.83 for the trip, that doesn't include dining, or any kind of activities, which I am sure weren't supplied in the prize... Now add in the $ 3333.00 she is going to get for Jerry's including her in spliting the money and you come up with a prize for Libra of $ 5868.83... Just thought I would break it down for those that were asking how much Hawaii could cost...

Most Airlines are charging for carry on luggage and also for any extra weight including infants. (This is what I heard on a talk show) The more weight the plane carries the more fuel they burn.

My niece went on a trip with her friend and had her airfare paid by her friend because she had two children under two and if only one adult was flying she'd have to pay full fare for her one baby. So my niece went along held the baby in her lap and helped her friend with the babies and got a free trip out of it. But that was a few years ago....with so many changes the airlines are doing I wouldn't be surprised at all that they're charging for babies to travel.

My nephew and his bride went to Hawaii for their honeymoon last September for one week and it was a round $2000. They said the hotel was nice and a couple blocks from the beach. Food and entertainment was what was so expensive. They couldn't afford to do a lot but did get to go see the Arizona. They said seeing it made their whole trip! The airfare was pretty reasonable because they flew out of LA.

Libra has stated that she and her hubby take separate vacations so I see her taking a friend or her Mom. The kids will be in good hands again with their Daddy.

:pixiedust:

No problem IV... I am having a lot of stuff going on in my personal life right now, and I am having to pull myself back a lot...

My husband took me to Hawaii for our 7th anniversary and we used frequent flier miles to get the tickets there... Total cost of tickets was $ 30.00 for us both... We stayed in a house and paid $ 1250.00 for 8 days... We rented a car and got a great deal, we paid $ 285.00 for 8 days... We did something every night or day and had a blast... I think all in all we spent around $ 4000.00 but we did anything and everything we wanted to do... I love whales, and we went whale watching and it included lunch... It is very expensive to eat there... We cooked some at the house we rented and thankfully the owner of the house had a frequent buyers card for the food store too cause milk was $ 6.50 a gallon and this was 3 years ago... To eat at McDonald's was like $ 11.00 per person... We also had to buy extra luggage to bring back everything we bought... But if given the chance to go back, I'd go tomorrow... Thus why I knew about the airfare, we are talking about, when hubby is done with chemo, going back and doing a cruise so we could see the other islands too... Here's some pictures of the USS Arizona... I loved this tour the most of all we did besides the whale watching...

USSAM9.jpg

USSAMflag.jpg This is my favorite picture of the trip...

USSAM5.jpg

Here's the whales we saw...

whales3.jpg This is Mom...

whales2.jpg Here's the baby...

We usually cruise every year... We aren't going to be able to this year because of hubby's chemo, but we will be back to cruising as soon as possible...

I missed the first part of the show last night and the last part... I missed the Jessie hug... :(

That was hilarious, I am beginning to like Dan.

I lived in Hawaii, back in 1967, for 2 years, and when you talk about it being expensive, it was really expensive back then, Milk was like 2.00 a gallon, and that was in the 60's for Gods sake, gas was lie 1.50 a gal, and we were thinkin that was crazy, when on the mainland it was like 25 cents a gal. It is a beautiful place to go and to live, some of my fondest memories are from there, sigh,lol :)

Oh yeah Fatcat... I think it more than worth the price... I am of course, found of the beach LOL... I had my son in swimming lessons before he could walk... He LOVES the water, and his little ones have taken his love of water after him, but his wife is scared of water... She says she wouldn't mind going to Hawaii, but she is scared of water LOL (They told that if he went to Korea for a year they would let him serve 3 years in Hawaii, but that is before they changed their minds and decided to send him to Iraq again, but now they have even said that it's possible that he will be going to Afganistan... This would have been twice in Iraq, but we don't even know when he's leaving, just that he is leaving sometimes between now and March, much less where he will be sent... Right now he's in Kansas again...)

I am going to have to go try and find the Jessie hug... Was it at the start or at the end of last night's show...

Archived