Tuesday, August 5th Tv Show

uvp

i hate folks like april that after receving info run back and report said info

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all a bunch of tattletales.

I'll never forget the big march into JErry's room that first week.

Her (Libra) feelings were hurt and that's what happens when you play for the team and not for yourself.

Renny was wrong.

LIbra is always cutting off Jerry "the ole guy" and they never give hima chance to speak.

He was right and Renny is a loose cannon...it appears Renny is all upset for Skreesh and not for herself.

renny is keesha tool

First time tonight: "Under the bus"

:food-smiley-005:

;)

You know I was just thinking, the girls came off REALLY bad on tonight's show. Jessie remained calm and cool while the girls were screaming and shrieking (I don't know how anyone can stand listening to Keesha yell...I've never heard a voice so annoying in my 34 years).

It's possible Memphis might be America's choice to get voted out due to how bad the girls came off tonight on the show. I think it was going to be closer than some people thought to begin with but this could very well push the vote against Memphis over the edge forcing Dan to vote Memphis out. Boy would THAT be an interesting live eviction.

Jessie got a good edit tonight. They want him to stay (the producers).

jessie told truth

"AND YOU WERE" :animated_rotfl:

Did anyone catch the look that Libra gave Michelle when she opened the trophy and pulled out the card that said Hawaiin holiday.

Libra was soooooooooooo jealous.

Look at Libra's face again when April wins the money.

She's a jealous one that Libra.

wtf did jerry split money three ways

Look at that...no more jealous look and Libra's got a big ass smile on her face. She took the trip away from Michelle.

If Libra hated Memphis like she said, she could have let him wear the unitard.

I still don't get the 3-way split with the money and what it had to do with taking away the POV from Jessie.

Ha Ha Ha....Michelle sums up Libra. (I can't repeat those words) lmao This has been the best show by far.

damn libra took vacation over letters from home

that was a pure bitch move to piss off michelle

oh frig...Jessie got the good edit at the end...stuuuupid America (aka Producers) is going to vote to evict Memphis...I know it...ugh! I hate this show!!!

vote to evict Jessie!!!!!!

:giggle: @ Michelle's DR tantrum!

Wow Michelle hit the nail on the head. Libra is laughing and smiling like a Cheshire cat and does not even think that maybe a letter from home might be worth something. I feel so sorry for Libra's children to have such an uncaring mother.

jerry expression lol

Archived