Tuesday, August 5th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep totally

If Libra didn't shoot those dagger looks at April and Michelle for winning those prizes I would say sure she won and had the right to take those prizes but she did it out of spite.

And for someone who complained constantly about being on slop..she might have thought about taking that pass.

But as she said the other day...BB is such a hard job for 3 months and said "I need a vacation." lmao

she won vacation and stupid jerry gave her money too

Libra says she's tired of being attacked by Jesse I saw Jesse calm as can be while Libra screamed like a banshee yelling at him for busting her.

I think it was really tasteless to talk about someone's mother like that.

All the HG's talk shit about each other and (even though I would like to see Jerry go home and not sequester so he can be with his wife) Jerry is a father, grandfather and great grandfather and they talk so bad about him so alls fair in the BB house. Libra said she is doing this for her family but took the trip for herself. Way to go Libra your family will love you leaving them again.

Why wouldn't Libra have taken the $10,000...the Hawaii trip for 2 for a week wouldn't be worth that much would it?

she won vacation and stupid jerry gave her money too

Oh...Libra got money from April too! ahhhh....the trip and $3,000 ...smart move.

I really didn't see it as Jesse getting that great of an edit tonite. Keesha is undoubtedly loved by the tv fans because they always edit her to be saintly. Jesse, on tonite's show, deliberately caused sweet Keesha a big headache and made her cry on her birthday. Jesse was dancing a jig over lieing about Keesha. The fans aren't going to be happy with him. And at the end when he was in the DR, I thought he came off as an arrogant, cocky pr!ck.

Why wouldn't Libra have taken the $10,000...the Hawaii trip for 2 for a week wouldn't be worth that much would it?

I thought that too. Here on the west coast a week's trip to Hawaii is very doable for under $3000.00 for two people. She could have taken her whole family with the $10,000.

Because Michelle had the trip.

BINGO!

:pixiedust:

Jessie's edit was OK. It could have been MUCH worse. When Dan did the AP trick on him, he seemed like a nice guy. However, he did still look like a little trouble maker. Actually, the only reason I want to see Jessie out right now is because April wants him to stay! I can't stand her anymore!!

The most HILARIOUS episode in BB history!!! I laughed my butt off at the following:

The HOUSE HAGS fighting and screaming at each other! Priceless!

The Birthday "Party" featuring a cake that looked like it had been PAINTED on a plate. The

birthday girl yelling, dropping "F" bombs and popping the bird constantly.

Libra taking the Hawaii trip - for TWO - meaning another week away from her kids.

Who will take care of her little waifs? Will she hire a nanny on Craig's List?

Michelle referring to Libra as "whore slut skank".

Old fart Jerry with the perpetual scowl on his prune face. He finally took off his Marine

cap to reveal a nearly bald head. It was as wrinkled as his prune face.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!

Libra got $1000

oh...ok, thanks....then I go back to the $10,000 being better than the trip and $1,000...

the Manchelle logic is making sense now...even though I didn't realize they didn't get along enough for Libra to spite her...

I understood Jerry to make a deal with April to 3-way split the 10k between her, Jerry and Libra. Jerry saw it as a chance to get his paws on some cash since April, the hoh, chose not to go for the pov to protect HER noms, and Jerry knew he'd be helping her out (or so he thought) and he jumped on the chance to grab cash and help his team. Good play on Jerry's part. I think Jerry just included Libra in the deal to be fair and to let Libra know she didn't have to trade for the pov because they're all on the same team (cough, cough).

oh...ok, thanks....then I go back to the $10,000 being better than the trip and $1,000...

They had agreed to split the money and they were all in an alliance at that point. Why would she make her alliance member wear the unitard?

She has a chance to win HOH, she'll get a letter then. If she goes to the JH, she'll get phone calls. Phone calls will be much better since none of her kids write.

Archived