Tuesday, August 5th Tv Show

uvp

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have totally sucked at the prize portion of the pov game....I'd have screwed over someone in my alliance without batting an eye...

:naughty:

Her husband writes (hopefully) and it was him she wants to see most when she leaves the house. So why wouldn't she want a letter.

No guarantee to win a phone call. The letter was guaranteed.

and he can't golf because his back is so big.

That was probably the most stupid thing that Jessie has said so far. There's still more time to beat his own record.

Funny Michelle being so pissed because if the tables were turned and she was stuck with the unitard, she would have taken something, money or trip, from someone else.

Exactly. Everyone would have traded the unitard away. Maybe a letter from home would be upsetting to Libra. Sometimes having that little bit of contact is worse than no contact at all.

She has a chance to win HOH, she'll get a letter then. If she goes to the JH, she'll get phone calls. Phone calls will be much better since none of her kids write.

Two of her kids can't talk yet either.

jmho :pixiedust:

ImIn that that mean our alliance ain't worth nuffin? ignore.gif

Maybe a letter from home would be upsetting to Libra. Sometimes having that little bit of contact is worse than no contact at all.

wha??? scratchhead.gif

The Jessie comforting Michelle made me puke!! I guess the producers really want him to stay.

Why was Michelle so pissed that Libra passed on a chance to get a letter from "home" but not a peep about Jerry GIVING the letter away? Because Michelle hates Libra.

Why did Libra take the trip away from Michelle? Because Michelle and Jessie laughed the hardest about the unitard and Libra hates Michelle.

IMO, Memphis' edit was pretty funny. His reasonong for giving Jerry slop for the week: You're not gonna use the veto on me, so you can eat slop. lol...

ImIn that that mean our alliance ain't worth nuffin?

I'd never throw you under the bus Marty...it's me and you...final 2...yeh yeh that's it...final 2! ;)

:food-smiley-005:

pinky swear

double dog dachshund pinky swear : :cheers:

;)

The whole point is that "mommy" should want to hear about the kids and know what their days have been like. Learn what new things they have done. Know if they have been healthy. The 5 months old twins are doing a lot of firsts. My daughter started crawling at 5 months. Also her 4 year old daugher has a lot of emotion and must miss her mother. She misses her mother no mater what kind of a parent she it.

Lordy, I'm going to beat that dead horse even though I told myself I wouldn't.

Any normal, loving mother could not bear to not know how her babies were doing every single day. You can leave them in capable hands but it's not the same as a mother's hands. I'm more worried about the 4 yr old than the babies. The babies are probably thinking grandma is mom at this point. That 4 yr old couldn't possibly be happy about her mommy being gone.

Keesha was talking to Libra today about her mother's cooking. She said that no matter what a mom prepares it's always better than what you could fix yourself because "a mom fixes it with love." Libra didn't say anything. I really think she has no motherly instinct at all.

LOL GingerSnaps.....I more than speechless.....I don't know how to respond to that????

I know some baby animals learn to recognize their mother's yip, sqwalk, or growl. But don't know about 4-5 month old humans???

:pixiedust:

It is what it is....Libra was so damn jealous over the big prizes taken. Those big eyes got bigger and the mouth got tighter when she thought all might be lost. She didn't smile until she was able to take something away from someone else.

That's fine, but call it what it is.

Archived