Sunday, August 3rd Tv Show

uvp

DQ'ed for turning to face the building instead of facing out toward the yard

That's right, I forgot all about that.

Well, this is nothing new about the show. Grodner always has her favs and will show them in the best of light.

Jessie is made out to be the villian each week, so it was no surprise he was part of Dan's task to get nom'd.

Remember what Dan said..."within my reason." Which means if he thinks it's too hard a task and it may threaten his existence in the house, he won't be trying too hard to please "America."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else think that they are showing some pretty boring shows for CBS?

At least BB8 we got to see Jameka and Ambler being crazy and Dustin the king and just much more to work with.

WTF Keesha the producers favorite! I could take ED, and James but not Keesha that means she may be in the house to long I can't stand this jealous bitch. I'd take Chelsia over her any day. I can't stand girls who are so out in the open with their falling all over a guy to try and get his attention. Let's face it Memphis is using her and is not interested at all and she is clinging to him. Pathetic stupid girl go home to your BF and let him kick you to the curb.

Not much to show with this boring group. Except if you want an entire show of Jessie blowing his lid.

At least BB8 we got to see Jameka and Ambler being crazy and Dustin the king and just much more to work with.

That's because their aim was to mock Jameka and Amber. They made Jameka and Amber look like fools week after week. They are not into mocking Skreesha, April or Libra - the three biggest female jokes in BB history.

i dont get why bb is pushing keesha

with ed, janelle, james they were like by many

keesha is hardly like

Now about tonight's show... It was edited very badly and it was VERY evident... Jessie was DQ'ed for using his arms to hang on and not his hands, and Renny was DQ'ed for turning to face the building instead of facing out toward the yard...

I noticed that too...I was gonna post the same comment.

It makes no sense in this case why that didn't just show what really happend...they still lost and it didn't effect the final outcome of the challenge.

If you are gonna have an AP task at least do something good. I liked when Jen got mustard on her shirt.

Hugging? How stoopid! He will probably be told to hug Jessie and it will be easy. He could tell Jerry he wants to practice a wrestling move or something.

its on mondays from now on due to schedule change

BB also did a job editing the conversation between Keesha and Dan on the outside couch. That was NOT the order the convo was in because I was translating it word for word at the time.

They just love to do their little edit jobs on this show. Try to make things appear in one light when it really went down another way. Totally bogus.

Hey Baron, I am all female, and I do not know what a douche chill is,lololol

douche chill ...urban dictionary

Introduced by the character Tobias Funke (David Cross) on the short-lived but acclaimed, award winning FOX sitcom Arrested Development. "Douche chill" is an exclamation calling attention to the embarrassment of someone who has brought ill consequences on themselves

Typically annunciated an octave or two higher than one's normal speaking voice and drawing out the "L" sound in "chill."

I wouldn't have known unless I googled it...;)

oops....:blush:

Archived