uvp

hoh comp results

noms results

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow dan is bad actor

jessie was d/q bogus bb edit

Jessie was crying and I thought it was touching. Even Jerry walked over to help Michelle down.

And the scumbucket Memphis who Michelle was fighting for too, didn't even walk over to her.

Yeah, I hope it's Memphis going this week for two reason. 1) I don't like him and 2) Skreesha loses her boy attention.

We talked about the dq the other night, but didn't think he was. What was he dq'd for?

Skreesha is just a jealous person period.

Did you see the look on her face when Libra said "I have mad respect for April." Jealous, jealous, jealous.

April and her sister look like Cindy Brady.

I really haven't had a preference on who goes home but hey if it will mess up Keesha then I say if Memphis goes it is all good.

I wonder where Libra fits in this alliance swap...

memphis i want gone

vote jessie

I after to give Jesse credit Michelle dropped and could cause him to get the boot with April HOH now and he cared about Michelle and went to her right away when she dropped. Matty wasn't that caring of Natalie when she dropped to James. So Jesse earned some points tonight. Memphis should have gone over to her but doesn't want to mess things up with his Keesha Ho.

I won't vote because I didn't vote for who should be AP... I don't care about AP... I don't like the twist...

Now about tonight's show... It was edited very badly and it was VERY evident... Jessie was DQ'ed for using his arms to hang on and not his hands, and Renny was DQ'ed for turning to face the building instead of facing out toward the yard... If Keesha doesn't win this season, I will slap myself... Honestly, she is this years ED, James, Janelle, etc...

Archived