Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since the Libra thread has been HIJACKED by mostly negative post

I just wanted to remind everyone that here at Morty's we don't have separate threads for people that like a certain houseguest and another for those that don't, so therefore a thread can't be hijacked as long as it stays on subject, which is in this case Libra...

I would like to now say something that is my opinion, and only my opinion... I think when someone goes on a show like BB or Survivor, their families should be left out of it, unless that family member also appears on the show IE: season 8 with Evel/Dani... It's just my opinion though and anyone is free to agree with me on that, and I promise not to be bitc*y to you about it :2thumbsup:

whatever denise, quit over talking, over thinking and over bearing the Libra thread, Just sayin

because you are baiting people over their opinions and that is not allowed here at Morty's so give it a rest

May I remind you all of the ignore feature? Please guys, don't argue... It's really not worth it... Believe me I used to be the worlds worst, but I have learned that life just isn't worth fighting on a message board about people we don't even know... You all seem like great people and I think maybe just ignore each other for now might be best, but this whole post is only my opinion and you can agree or not, but I would really hate to see anyone banned, or restricted...

Yana not one person has said a bad thing about Libra's children and husband so not sure what you are talking about.

Marty Hon I wasn't making that statement because I thought anyone had made comments about her family in a bad way... I had missed a few pages and had to go back to read them due to having a doctors appointment today, and that was something that was being talked about at the time, and I just added my two cents... I didn't see where anything bad was said about her family at all... :)

I have never worked with an HR person but I know alot of people who have and they always dislike the HR. From what they have said, they seem to all be bossy and controlling and want to have power over all employees. They like having that ultimate power of being able to recomend that someone be fired. Since Libra is HR in real life, doesn't it seem like this is the way she is in the house? Anyone have experience with an HR like her?

What is HR, I musta missed what that is,lol, Carmen Great pic, and righteo Libra is definately in hell which is the BB house for sure,lol

Ahem. I am currently not in HR, but my major in college is Human Resource Management. I slightly resent the implication that all HR managers are power hungry. I just am tired of being poor and would like to make more money than I have prior to my beginning college.

HR = Human Resources

Where I work I been there 24 years and HR people are nice and my friends. Of course I know where all the bodies are buried. :food-smiley-005:

LOL Marty. :lol:

I like you Marty, you're funny.

I have never worked with an HR person but I know alot of people who have and they always dislike the HR. From what they have said, they seem to all be bossy and controlling and want to have power over all employees. They like having that ultimate power of being able to recomend that someone be fired. Since Libra is HR in real life, doesn't it seem like this is the way she is in the house? Anyone have experience with an HR like her?

:lol: This is quite a stretch.

But, I have heard that she's in control of her bowels outside the house, and have heard that anyone in control of their bowels like this is bossy and controlling. Doesn't it seem like this is the way she is in the house? Anyone have experience with their bowels like her?

Just kidding, not baiting. :)

thank you,lol How simple could that have been duh, on me, see we don't have no such animule where I work, just at Corporate office,lol it is the GM ya gotta watch out for at my work.

So Libra is a HR person, what exactly do they do???

Fatcat, they do hiring stuff, insurance stuff sometimes, all that benefits related stuff. Anywho, it took me a long time to read all the posts from today, and that's just in this thread. :animated_rotfl:

Okay, BB on now, so catch ya later.

Re: HR...Most HR people I have known have been nice people, in my experience. HR does not determine who goes or stays from an organization. Usually they don't decide whether you get a job or don't get a job. It is the head of the individual department who make that decision.

I just wanted to remind everyone that here at Morty's we don't have separate threads for people that like a certain houseguest and another for those that don't, so therefore a thread can't be hijacked as long as it stays on subject, which is in this case Libra...

With that said Yana, I thought I would try to liberate the thread from all the negativety and try to equalize it. How bout that for semantics.

Thanks,SugarB, I guess I've been lucky in that respect. Most HR people have always helped me greatly in the corporate environment. My least favorite corporate type....The Hatchet Man...usually a middle management type "hit man/woman"!!!

Archived