Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

Libra has said in every interview and when she introduced herself on the show to America that she is the mother of 5 month old twins and a 4 year old. Libra was the one that is putting her family in the public.

Was it all worth it Libra? carryon.gif

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has them in a $2000/month child care facility... Did you not see her say that?

That's daycare. I'm sure her husband works and it being a $2K a month facility is probably hard to get into, so I'm sure that they go to daycare in the morning and the mother or her husband picks them up after work. It's no different than any other working parents in the US.

4 She's attractive

<====== ya think? ;)

4 She's attractive

4. She's playing the game

5. She's human and is allowed to have flaws

she's not the only one that's human...and that's a reason why I like you! :kiss:;)

I'm just kidding...really.

I'm not joining the Libra fan club either...I'm sure she has some redeeming qualities in real life...I just don't like her complaining and domineering attitude and game play on the show. I will say this though...she has added to entertainment level of the show with all her drama and controversy...that a lot of us posters enjoy bitching about...so I'll give her a kudos for that. We love to "hate" certain house guests...and she's certainly given us the opportunity to do our fair share of that. :)

I like Libra, she is smart and can figure out who is align with who...The only problem I have....SHE CANT KEEP THAT MOUTH OF HERS SHUT! Stop complaining..nobody likes a complainer and sometimes you dont have to voice your opinion about everything...YOur kids are at home, not in the house. Stop being bossy and let the hg be hg. Bite your tongue and let it roll off. She is getting too emotional in the game. If she was thinking, she would have realize Jerry was setting her up in that blow up. He is also smart. Still do not have a favorite. I was feeling sorry for Keesha until I realize she was going back and forth with info. But arent they all.

It is funny, it is being said that it is only one thing (she has her kids in Day care which needs to be left in the context it was originally stated in) that makes her unlikeable. There is plenty to not like...even with the bad mothering skills... bad personality, acting like the world owes her, saying she has money and doesn't have to live in the ghetto with the others, and the list could go on. If that and more is likeable, please don't let me stand in the way of the Libra club!

Her family didn't step inside that house with her so my opinion won't change. If you're talking about her kids and her husband, you're crossing the line.

Nobody has said anything bad about her children or her husband

know that

People who go on reality TV shows open themselves up for the public to either hate them or love them. If they were smart they would learn not to bring attention to their family or their life outside the house.

I like Libra, she is smart and can figure out who is align with who...The only problem I have....SHE CANT KEEP THAT MOUTH OF HERS SHUT! Stop complaining..nobody likes a complainer and sometimes you dont have to voice your opinion about everything

I agree. That's my only problem with her. This is not a smart move, but then again some people want to keep problem HG's until the end so they can win the votes over them. I think this is Memphis' strategy.

bad mothering skills...

Wow! :lol:

People who go on reality TV shows open themselves up for the public to either hate them or love them. If they were smart they would learn not to bring attention to their family or their life outside the house.

I thought y'all said earlier she wasn't a good mother because she doesn't talk about her kids. Now, she's bringing attention to them?

However... I do think that all the girls need to stick together. They will have a chance if they stick together and then take each other out once they get rid of all guys, if they play it smart.

If "y'all" meant my comments, I don't believe I made that comment. I feel that if she brings them up and her attitude and comments in the house verify them, then it is fair game. We can draw from that and comment upon it.

I dont have a problem with her leaving her kids. BB is once in a lifetime. You turn it down you might not have another chance. Win for your family. In the intro, it does look like she comes from a upper middle class neighborhood and all her neighbors are conservatives. I'm not faulting her. who cares...I thing is how well she plays the game. And she is pretty. we all have those days when we dont look our best because we are relax and at home. But she is pretty I can give her that..but her attitude needs adjusting. I want to see her play more and less talk. That is what going to get her in trouble.

I was wondering who she was referring to with the "ya'll" comment too...: :confused:

anyway...I really haven't heard her talk aobut her kids and family very much...which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. I don't care if she casually talks about them to her friends or gives them a shout out, etc...ya know...but I'd hold it against her if she started crying and complaining about how much she missed them and how she's doing this all for them...as a means to obtain sympathy from others or as a strategy. If she brings the kids up in the game...they become fair game...and I don't want to see that happen at all. However...people can make comments and voice opinions about her and her mothering skills...without bringing the children into it..imo.

:)

I thought y'all said earlier she wasn't a good mother because she doesn't talk about her kids. Now, she's bringing attention to them?

I meant "y'all" as in you all who hate her.

I don't believe all the haters said she wasn't a good mother because she doesn't talk about her kids...seems maybe only a few think that way....and vice versa for the one who feel she's bringing attention to them. Perhaps a bit of an exaggeration ? ...;)

:)

Hate is a VERY strong word and personal. Stop the insanity of trippin on words!

Yes, she has a big mouth, a flaw. But if everyone sat there like saps who would we have to debate about. I would agree that these people go on TV and know that they may be picked apart. However, there is a meanest to some people's assumptions and post. There are a few people on the show I don't like but I chose not to beat a dead horse and degrade them. I am entitled to my opinion and so is the next person. Right or wrong, Libra admitted in her pre- interview that she was a control freak. I think even out of the house she would speak up, complain and all that she is doing on the GAME SHOW. What I don't believe is that some of the people who post such mean words would have the guts to spew the same messages to people face to face. It is easy to hide behind a electronic device and cyber bully and post messages but when it comes down to there is something to say about the regular people who a brave enough to air their dirty laundry on the show. I give them all recognition for that. As for her giving information about her family, we no from experience that BB makes them and scripts them to say certain things. Side note: Some parents send their elementary aged children to boarding school for years, off to strangers in entirely different countries sometimes. To each its own.

denise, you may state your opinion, you do not have the right to rip apart my opinion or call me names (hypocrit), I have done absolutely nothing wrong here and you need to stop personally calling people out, it is against the rules of this board, and someone is going to report you sooner or later, and then you will get warnings, and if you doo not stop you could get suspended, I do not care what your opinion is of MY opinion, it is not up to you to critique MY OPINION,, just put your own opinion in and leave it at that, and do it without crtitizing other people on this board, please!!!!!

denise, you may state your opinion, you do not have the right to rip apart my opinion or call me names (hypocrit), I have done absolutely nothing wrong here and you need to stop personally calling people out, it is against the rules of this board, and someone is going to report you sooner or later, and then you will get warnings, and if you doo not stop you could get suspended, I do not care what your opinion is of MY opinion, it is not up to you to critique MY OPINION,, just put your own opinion in and leave it at that, and do it without crtitizing other people on this board, please!!!!!

OMG, I did not call you a hypocrite. I said "how hypocritical of you..." "Hypocritical" can be a verb or an adjective. I used it in the "verb" sense, e.g. "to be hypocritical". I have a right to rip apart your opinion or anyone else's if I disagree with it. I have not personally attacked you or called you names. I have done nothing against the rules of this board and resent the fact that you are trying to misrepresent me. If you don't care what my opinion of your opinion is, why are you concerned about me critiquing your opinion. I can do that. It is not a violation of the rules on this message board. And, I have not criticized anyone on this board.

If I bother you so much, put me on ignore.

Archived