Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Michelle and Jessie were really afraid to turn the noms and put up Libra...I think they just didn't really see how it would help them in the short or long run...and why switch up the plan and flip the house...and potentially split the house. As it is...Steven is out...so Angie is in tighter with them...and Libra will still be disliked by everyone...therefore a target...and she won't be targeting them (J & M). The larger group should still stick to the plan of going after Dan, Jerry, Renny, Angie...then go after eachother.

all but ollie and april would have gladly bd her out

so i dont see how the house would be split

it anything it would unite the house

michelle was just afraid of the tongue lashing libra would have done to her

really this early you rarely see any hg use veto unless it the noms themselves or nathan bb4 tool like ollie

so even thou she took easy way out it isnt uncommon

but let libra evict michelle i will lmbao

I can't decide if Michelle is afraid of Libra, or if she is playing both sides (just what they are accusing Keesha of doing) and wants to keep her options open to an alliance with Libra. Either way, she is a chickenshit.

michelle was just afraid of the tongue lashing libra would have done to her

I just think that Michelle hasn't made up her mind of which side she wants to take.

If you ask me, she's playing more sides of the fences then Skreesha is.

Same thought written at the same time.

Tonight, it didn't look like Jerry came in yelling - finger wagging, yes, but not really yelling. Libra is the one that took it up an octave or two. I saw the live feeds for most of the fight, but I didn't catch the very beginning until tonight.

Jerry wanted to stir it up for Libra, he wants people to see her true colors, and boy she fell for it hook, line and sinker, she had a choice, she could have smiled and zipped it, but she went on a raving rant, she played right into it, I loved it too when Renny said her mind,lol

I think Michelle is absolutely playing 2 or more sides of the fence, she is no better than Brian, just quieter about it, she will get caught eventually, I can't stand her either,lol

I think Memphis, Jessie and Angie all have figured out that Michelle is playing both sides of the fence. There was no reason not to go with the house except that getting rid of Libra would have busted up Michelle's sweet position of being "in" with the two reigning alliances.

yes, and I sensed a suspicion with Memphis and Jesse when Michelle balked st the idea, it really was very telling,lol

Ha Ha Ha.

Libra says about Jerry "I dont think he knows he rubbing people wrong." So are you.

Skreesha who was just nice to Jerry alone is bad mouthing him.

the best line yet from Libra: "Not even my twins have touched these, he won't." She's talking about her "boobies" and Jerry trying to touch them.

This conversation tells me alot about these people.

Jessie/Michelle/Skreesha/Libra/HOllie present.

Another Libraism.

Last night someone told her to think about her kids and not being hungry. Her comment, they're eating and I'm not. (not her exact words but very close).

I think the words Libra speaks are very telling, She said her twins had never touched the boobs? Well people do not have to breast feed if they do not want to but what about when you are just holding a baby, they sometimes come in contact with the boobs, she is somethin else

Still so much hate for Libra...tsk tsk...

I guess she's the only person on the planet that gets cranky when they haven't eaten real food in a while. The twins touching her boobs comment, IMO was an attempt at being facetious. Jeez.

It would be in Libra's best interest to keep Steven, though. The pack of tools will go after her as soon as one is HoH.

I am so tired of her already. I don't like her attitude, I don't like that she thinks she can rule over people and dictate what's ok and not ok for them to do. She just bothers me.

I was thinking about Libra last night.

What kind of a mother holds up her babies and puts them in the spotlight saying one is white and one is black?

I am sure that is her big topic of conversation with everyone. I have a white baby oooooh and a black one too.

I sure hope she gets some advise on how to raise those kids to not have to feel they have some sigma on them. The children need to know that the color of their shin and weather their skin is light or dark or what race they are does not define them. JMO

I think that is a shitty thing for a mother to do. It seems like for Libra the only thing she cares about is Libra.

Archived