Libra - Week 2

CeCiMom

OMG, y'all don't know anything about her personal life at home, which is probably why she doesn't talk about her kids, plus if she did she would miss them more. Her head would not be in the game. Which is probably what some of you want. Anyway, I just don't understand how you can be so judgmental about her home life.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noone claimed to know for sure ANYTHING about her personal life, all we know is what she herself has said, and we as watchers of BB have every right to say whatever we feel or think about it, she put herself on public display, and if you haven't noticed there are a lot of the other houseguestes that are being talked about as well, not just Libra. I am getting so weary of having my posts picked apart when it is only an opinion, you have a right to state YOUR opinion but not to pick mine or others apart.

I think I'll pass on the Libra team. I would be interested in starting an ANTI-Libra team though!! You can be a fan of any of the other guests. All you need to do to join is have a strong desire to see Libra evicted from the house. Soon!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

GO LIBRA!! GO FAR FAR AWAY!!

(To the land of Shrek and Fiona and other people who are green with jealousy)

LenRay, you did not pick any thing of mine apart, and I thought your post was hilarious and I loved the other pics over in that thread from Sucks,lol

No Kidding Smooches, :hahohi:

Since the Libra thread has been HIJACKED by mostly negative post, I would like to add some reasons why I like Libra

1. She has no problem speaking her mind

2. She's married and had been so for 7 years.

3. She educated

4 She's attractive

4. She's playing the game

5. She's human and is allowed to have flaws

noone claimed to know for sure ANYTHING about her personal life, all we know is what she herself has said, and we as watchers of BB have every right to say whatever we feel or think about it, she put herself on public display, and if you haven't noticed there are a lot of the other houseguestes that are being talked about as well, not just Libra. I am getting so weary of having my posts picked apart when it is only an opinion, you have a right to state YOUR opinion but not to pick mine or others apart.

LOL, how hypocritical of you. You said that Libra put her personal business out there for you to pick apart, and by the same token you have done so with your opinion. I do have my opinion of your opinion and have a right to state that as well.

I love the fact that she's who she is and unapologetic about it. I also love it that she's smart and speaks her mind. I love her sense of humor and it's so funny when her haters don't get it. :lol:

I would not say that I was hijacking the thread. (I think I may have 3 total posts on this one.)

I am only saying that the things I look for in a person are things that she does not have or places no value on.

To me, her parenting skills are terrible. Parenting means spending time with the kids (and not just the so-called "Quality" time that is so blatantly used by those who won't spend enough time with their kids.) Now I understand some must work to make ends meet but most with kids in $2000/month child care living where these guys live are not doing it to make ends meet. Here it looks like indifference as to who raises the kids...except of course, unless it serves her purpose.

Who raises her kids? Wow, well I guess fathers have no business taking care of their own kids while their mother is away. Plus, her mother is there to help and who better to take of your kids than your mother who took care of you?

I love her sense of humor and it's so funny when her haters don't get it.

See I don't mean to stir up trouble but to me I feel the opposite. People harrangued me for liking ED and they said I give him a free pass because I like him and I din't 'get it'. I feel the same here that because she is a 'strong woman' Liba lovers give her a free pass and they don't get how much of an annoying and abhorrant person she is.

-Kyo

Hmm.. if I'm not mistaken it's Libra on the show... not her husband and her babies. If she's that horrible, do you really need to constantly bring her personal life into the mix? Just because someone has become public person that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be any boundaries. I personally feel like when you start to bring up her children, you're crossing the line.

If I must expand the fan club to include her husband and her children, I have no problem doing that.

:party_smilie:GO LIBRA!! :party_smilie:

This place is starting to smell too much like a bait shop.........

No Fan of Libra here!

Archived