Live Feeds Available (real Player)

Dade

Oh I saw a blog about that today. It seems that CBS is not making enough money on the feeds. I didn't know if it was just an Internet rumor.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you go back a day or two on the BB fan page and click on a "See video here" link it will take you to youtube but it says "This video has been removed by the user. "

I agree with Crys. I have the feeds but I can't always watch them all the time. So I love seeing what's posted here and on youtube.

This REALLY REALLY sucks and I would LOVE to see if there is ANYTHING we can do about it. I play catch up with the videos posted here and on youtube.

I don't think full show's are going to be allowed either, cause you can go to cbs.com and see them there the next day... angry022-1.gif... CBS can just Bite_Me.gif at this point...

wow. That sucks. I really hope CBS doesn't ever cut the feeds to BB b/c then IMO it would really take away from what I love about BB more than any TV show: we can know what's REALLY going on. The broadcasted shows are heavily edited and people get made out to be things they are not. Plus we get to see fun shenanigans that didn't make TV like the slip n slide and such.

Maybe to promote the feeds CBS could offer several videos from the feeds on a weekly basis? The content from there needs to be made accessible, and I think it'd also potentially bring in more subscribers. Since I've begun feed following through here 2 seasons ago i've come closer and closer each year to subscribing. The only thing that keeps me from doing so is the fact that it would completely wreck my work habits and not end well

I don't think full show's are going to be allowed either, cause you can go to cbs.com and see them there the next day... ... CBS can just at this point...

Not if you live outside the U.S.A. !

(You just get a message about "this video is not available in your area".)

I like to have the videos on computer so I can double-check stuff for the Prediction Challenge.

I'm sure I'll be able to find someone uploading them on a file-sharing site somewhere.

(As opposed to a video-sharing site like YouTube or Clipser.)

Looked around on You Tube and on My Space pages that have a lot of BB videos. Doesn't seem like people are taking them off their websites.

Is it just a blanket rule I wonder....

What I think it happening is that Real is telling people that the feeds belong to them and are copyrighted, and not to post any more of them, so they have some still up, but you aren't seeing all that many people posting new video's, and a lot of sites (Jokers is one too) have said they won't be posting them any longer either... I don't think the feeds are going to be taken away, I just think that they believe that if they stop people from posting them on sites like youtube, then more people will subscribe to them...

IMHO They are mistaken... I love to watch the feeds when I can, and then when I can't, like while sleeping, working, family time, whatever else I might be doing besides sitting here in front of this computer, I like to watch what other's have captured...

I have to agree that they are only nailing their own coffin shut, and I am really pretty doubtful, at this point (my mind could change at any moment), that there will be a Big Brother 11...

Hey... what about all the funny ones viewers put together ? Or the collages set to music ?

I think they wet people's appetites for the feeds.. probably bring in more Subscribers if you ask me.

I imagine Ollie's preacher Dad will be happy about the ban.

Wonder what the poor man preaches now on Sundays... (but, I bet attendance is UP)

You know Pokey, I was thinking about that...............I have a feeling that the sex going on in the house between Ollie and April played a factor in that.

They showed Natalie playing bite the weasel under the covers with Matty last season...now they're getting moral?

Does anyone have the cancel # for realpass?

This season is depressingly boring.

Tonight's HoH keeps the power on one side and I can't bear to watch anymore.

Don't like either side really, and one side keeps winning. Blah.

:angry2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hate to be a pain!! But I submitted to the live feeds last night and can't figure out where I click to get access...what seems to make sense connects me to commentary/blogs etc...not the live feeds...any help? THANK YOU!!

Archived