Rumor is... Older Houseguests

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moxie

I'd like to see them spread out the age difference for a change. Having a dozen people in their 20's and one person 20 years older isn't much fun. Having a mixture of all ages would be good. At least they would have a group which appealed to more people. I wonder if BB realizes how many older fans they have? It would bring a different perspective to the game.

any sort of variety i like race, age etc....

I think it would be amusing to watch older houseguests with one or two 20 somthings, just to see how its flipped when the older people arent the ones who are singled out ya know?

I just hope they're all mature and NOTHING like Dustin, Chelsia, Natty or Amber, ugh.

Guest Moxie

Here's a doozie of a rumor for ya! I found this in the comment section over at BB10Dish. Considering the author is Anon, it's hard to put much faith in the post but it's there nonetheless.

Alli Grodner was quoted on BB9 finale night as saying "you will love it" regarding the twist of BB10. I know that I can't speak for all of you, but as a diehard Big Brother fan, I can say with complete honesty that she was telling the truth. This twist has been held very close to the vest and as a result it's too risky to leak it all (I know, I'm sorry!) but I can tell you this much: it twist involves mirrors and a "disappearing room."

The houseguests went into sequester sometime this past weekend. I haven't been told why it's such an early sequester. I didn't think to ask, but I'm assuming that the more detailed promos are about to begin airing...

As for the houseguests, the only information I know is that none of them are contestants from previous seasons, and there is a wide age range between all of them. I've heard that there's even a contestant in their 60's, but that's unsubstantiated. Anyway, the wide age range goes right along with the this year's theme of the house, which is essentially that each room has been decorated to look like it comes from a different decade/era. I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it looks great and is very camera friendly.

Alright, that's pretty much all, everyone. Good luck trying to figure out the twist! You might think you have it figured out, but it's really more complex than it seems and I bet you'll never guess it. Have fun trying, though!

i am going out on a limb and saying hg that is 60 is a male

Anyway, the wide age range goes right along with the this year's theme of the house, which is essentially that each room has been decorated to look like it comes from a different decade/era.

Okay, so this what we have so far. Bedrooms decorated for era's. It has allready been mentioned that the 70's, 80's and 90's bedrooms are in place.

If there is someone 60 years old that means the bedroom must be from 40's. Now, if hg were placed in bedrooms from their era then right now there would be at least 4 different themes, but we are still missing 50's and 60's. So, that would be 6 different bedrooms with a max of 2 players each in each room (based on 12 players).

I don't know, I'm not buying this whole bedroom/era thing. The only theme I can see Grodner having is "raunch," she needs BBAD a success, and having a Brady Bunch bedroom is not going to do it.

Guest Moxie

I'm wondering about the disappearing room. It sure couldn't be a bedroom because they have to have access to their stuff! rofl

Maybe they're going to have a movable part of the set where they can remove that room and put a closet in it's place. Now that would be funny! It would drive the HG nuts. :animated_bouncy:

When Rachel found the hidden room I wished she would have kept it a secret longer. It would have added to the excitement in the beginning of the season. Oh well, it is what it is, lol

Okay, I am officially intrigued by the rumors. I love the age diversity and have heard that the "drama" is going to come from people having different beliefs on things. Can you imagine having a hunter in there verses someone who supports PETA? I hope they don't throw in the various religious differences though. I've had it up to here with the religious nuts. A smoker verses an environmentalist could be fun. Maybe someone who actually went to protests "back in the day". I'm not sure I'd like to see a racial divide though. I'd hate to see a bigot of any kind in there.

The idea of a disappearing room would be fun, but only if they let us know about it. LOL

Can you imagine having a hunter in there verses someone who supports PETA?

:)

PETA people can be extremely radical (as other groups may be) and it might be dangerous living conditions for others in the house. I do not condone killing animals, but some groups do have their extremists and I don't think it would be fun watching this in the BB house.

i pray this isnt the twist

i dont need more characters

i enjoy hg growing to hate each other as game progress not this built in hate from the jumpstart

i enjoy hg growing to hate each other as game progress not this built in hate from the jumpstart

UVP, you're absolutely right and the gang mentality that arises from the "hate at the jumpstart" leads to those evictions where the house is unanimously against that one person.

As I've been saying for years now, if they eliminated casting and just walked into supermarkets, pharmacies and department stores to name a few and handed some "regular" people cards to call if they wanted to be contestants, it may eliminate those who feel the need to be someone they aren't on a "reality" show for the sake of a camera.

I just want to know what rumors are real! I wish they would give us some information already.

Ditto for me to Erin!!

I bet by July 1st we should be getting something concrete.

I am almost tempted to go back and look to see how far out it was from premier last year that we got to see house pics etc.

Guest Moxie

Heck, I'd be happy just to see a group of HG who didn't have an agent prior to entering the house.

Just sayin'....... :animated_bouncy:

Archived