Rumor is... Older Houseguests

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am with you there

somebody has to be related

Season 1 "America" voted for the elimination...but that season was the house against BB...pre_Grodner. ..the house was truly allied as one against BB. It was fascinating. But what happened was "America" voted out the most interesting read: controversial hg's...first one to go was WilMega.

When fans have such a big part in the show, it's pretty much just useless to watch. Why should they bother in the house if family members outside of the house can affect whats going on. Same with Americas Player and anything else..

It's useless...

I don't think age is the biggest issue, but I would like to see them implement a basic IQ test! I'm so sick of the freaking idiots. Jack, Rachel & Chicken George were some of my very fav HG's, so I'm all about seeing a broader spectrum represented. There are too many interesting real people in this world & I want to see them! It irritates me to no end that most of the HG's have agents. I don't want to see Paradise Hotel hook-ups or Wife Swap bizarre polar opposite worlds. How hard is it, CBS? Just give us real players of diversity that bring something to the game.

Archived