Rumor is... Older Houseguests

WEll i watched an interview with Allison G. on HouseCalls where she was on with Bunky and she said Season 10 HG were much more mature, and older than 9, I dont know how much older lol we dont want to watch big brother the elders lol. Anyways she had said it was an all new cast, but you know Big Brother!!! I guess we shall find out!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I wouldn't mind an older set of houseguests. I'm tired of the 21 - 29 year old range with an arbitrary older person thrown into the mix. I personally think the house would be more exciting with a broader range of ages or a season with everyone over a certain age.

Hell, they could even do an "oldies" version, a winter version like this year, with houseguests between the ages of 35 and 55! I think the "oldtimers" would have an entirely different take on the game, and would be very entertaining. I wouldn't necessarily want to see them in bikinis and speedos, but what a different show it would be.

• 3 weeks later...

.........I for one will be THRILLED to have an older group of houseguests! :party_smilie: I hope this isn't just another rumor! :animated_scratchchin: The last few seasons have been a big disappointment when it comes to brains and intelligence!! Some of the BEST houseguests over the years have been the older ones --- Jack was absolutely HILARIOUS and his diary room comments were the main reason we watched that season! Get us players OTHER THEN YOUNGINS in their 20's who haven't a CLUE about life. :shocking: You know not ALL older people are saggy and baggy and seeing some mature females and males would be a REFRESHING CHANGE. :smilielol: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE realize that not ALL your viewers are 20-30 somethings. There is a LARGE audience of OVER 40, but if you keep using these brainless bimbo's and musclebound jerks.............you gonna turn off your older viewers!!! :sadwalk:

Phaleeeeeeze no more strip shows and sex shows and filthy mouthed people. I don't like the sound of this article. I don't want to hear the F word and nasty talk for another season!

Thanks for posting Snancy. ;)

Well.....I think A. Grodner is trying to ruin BB! I'll watch and if its a sleaze fest I'll do like BB9 just read the updates and watch the show if there is nothing better to watch.....I was so sick of BB9 that I didn't bother to watch the finale.

I would love to see an older group of HGs. 30-55 year olds with a few in the late 20's. I got tired of the very immature 20's HGs.

jmho :pixiedust:

Well, " very extreme personalities with very extreme points of view" doesn't necessarily mean filthy mouths and sleaze.

I think we need a few extreme personalities to keep things exciting, but they usually are the ones who end up shooting themselves in the foot first and end up walking out the door .

Not ALWAYS though, because look at Evil Dick :rolleyes:

I gotta say...I don't really care who is in the house, just hurry up already. I don't care about the cussing part, but it would be nice to hear at least one sentence without a "bEEP" in it. Maturity would be a welcome change, but whatever, I'll watch it anyways.

Marty, I agree with what you said, "Phaleeeeeeze no more strip shows and sex shows and filthy mouthed people. I don't like the sound of this article. I don't want to hear the F word and nasty talk for another season! "

I'm sick of the lack of quality BB USA has, and has continued with for a few years. Has it really been since Grodner has been there with BB? The games are definitely not fair across the board. Look at last season's pitting the last 3 HG against one another in a strength contest! How unfair.

The stripping and the sex part, I believe that BB can do away with that and still hang on to their viewership. Yeah,there will be a handful of perverts slithering under another rock of entertainment, but for the most part, the viewership will be there. How sad it is that Grodner thinks that BB should be part of Showtime.

I think BB Australia has caught my eye and I've thoroughly enjoyed it with their competitions, and the rules that state they cannot harm anyone or get in a heated argument. For instance, what James did to Sheila (maniacal screaming within inches of her face) would cause him to be evicted. That kind of behavior is wrong.

Anyway, I've quit with the live feeds because of all the raunch, and the television program is so biasedly edited and incohesive, I'm not sure I will continue with USA's BB.

Guest Moxie

It's usually hard to go by any of the pre-season spin put out by Grodner or anybody else for that matter. The majority of the time they end up missing the mark. IF any of this is true I certainly hope the "older" HG aren't so over the top they end up making fools of themselves. Once you've lived through a few decades you're suppose to have maturity and wisdom. Seeing a house full of Sheila's is something I wouldn't look forward to this year or any year, lol

Well I am one of the "OLDER" viewers of BB who would GREATLY APPRECIATE an older, more mature group of houseguests. Sick and tired of the 20-something brainless bimbos that seem to be overtaking the show as the seasons roll by. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.....some players with intelligence and class for a change of pace!!!!!!!!!!! I have stuck with this show for the past 9 seasons but another one like last show and I am DONE!!!

A house with people like Jack, Rachel, Janie, Roddy, Mike the Don bb5, and Marvin, who actually have intellegence and personality, would be a refreshing change.

OOOOhh, lets throw in a Matthew McConauhgy double to really get us old gals goin' :drool:

Woot !! How much longer do I have to watch these stupid reruns? Gah !! :bored:

who would GREATLY APPRECIATE an older, more mature group of houseguests

This was okay up until Dickweed and Sheila were chosen. These two had no sense of maturity. Dick acted like a spoiled little school girl when threatened and Sheila constantly cried and whined like a teenager who has no date/money for the high school prom.

I'm all for older hg, but I hope they can show some level of maturity in their game play.

having a wide range of ages doesnt matter if bb keep casting characters

sheila whole bb9 game was an audition for acting career that wont ever materialize

they are started to pour out

Archived