Rumor is... Older Houseguests

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hearing hg ages up to 60

what are you hearing?

Just the thing about the extreme cast and a variety of ages.. I don't think they should do all young people, but not all older people, either. A nice mix would do.. Like BB2 and 3, and even BB5 had a good mix.. Didn't see BB1 but know they had a good combination of ages.

That would be cool.. Room in the decade you were born..

Yea, but if they do that then you will end up with 3 distinctive alliances right away,age sticking with like age.

That "might" give the younger group a physical advantage in challenges. Unless the mature group is physically fit :animated_scratchchin:

good point

then we have bb6 division all over again

sheila will host house call on wednesday

it's a deal.... let's get packing and show these bimbo's how bb should be played !!

Sure, my strategy is not to talk to anybody, it will just cause arguments. lol

Also, what would be fun is that the hg are all given the Morty's screennames, but you're not permitted to tell the other hg what your screenname is. If you do, then you're automatically eliminated. So, it would be funny to see how those who get along here suddenly don't and vice versa. Of course, anyone from this board who has shown their pics here cannot be chosen to compete, because that would ruin the concept.

Jack was an awesome player. There were other mature players I liked, but I don't mind the younger ones either. UVP is right, it doesn't matter about their ages, it's their character that is the issue. But, in all fairness if they were all a bunch of robots, it wouldn't be fun to watch, either.

Archived