Josh

Jem

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess bb want to keep gay guy in runnings this season to win the game

because if james was gone his days were number

This little putz needs to go. He is seriously mentally ill and such a liar.

Seeing him have just an ounce of satisfaction over this outcome makes me want to vomit.

Literally, still in shock over how last night played out. I can take James, I can even take him being voted back in, but knowing that Josh is on his side through all of this ... the season continues to be a huge dissapointment. I almost wish that they didn't have all these "twists" because all it does is get our hopes up.

yep lucky sob

I can't get over how blatently he's lying to Sharon about how he was going to vote yesterday. He would have voted to evict her easily if the votes swung to keep James. He wanted her gone more than he wanted James gone. Sheila is on the money with warning Sharon about where Josh's loyalties were...but Josh has Sharon so snowed...Sharon believes him over Sheila.

It was rather sad last night to see how trusting she is of him...Sharon was talking to him about how she'd have his back no matter what, that's what partners do, blah blah blah...and Josh was agreeing saying same to her back. He's such a snake.

ummmm they are all lying. I don't like Josh but he is doing what every other HG would be doing.

I like the game better when they tell it like it is. My dream game would be that they would say yes I was scheming against you because I don't like your ugly shawl and you are boring.

There have been a few HG that had told it like it is and I loved them.

Sure...most lie...part of the game. Josh is especially annoying me though that he wanted to flip out on Sheila regarding this. He wanted to make a huge scene about it last night ...then James, while still in the hoh comp, and Sharon told him not to.

I hope he does make a big scene (today!)...and somehow Sheila manages to expose him for his lies to Sharon. That may be Sheila's only hope to save herself...throw a bit of disention into J/C J/S alliance. Besides that...I'd love to see him get put in his place. I'm sure though that he'll be prancing all around because his side is back in control...ugh.

Josh... loved your comedy routines... but it's time for you to go...

I'm expecting that you will be the one getting the proverbial back door this week... unless you're nommed straight up...

I'm expecting Sheila/Ryan/Josh noms by James... with Josh going home.

what happen josh and james not allies anymore?

Josh lied to James' face about his vote last week. And James knows it! He hasn't made any mention of it, but I think he's gunning for Josh. He'll keep him around for now because Josh will likely vote the way he wants him to. But his days are numbered.

another catty female of bb

This queen should have his rainbow card revoked.

I am so saddened to see how Josh has turned out to be. At first when he was with Neil, I thought.....awww, nice guy. But as soon as Neil left, the real Josh came out. I as a gay man am seriously saddened and embarrassed by him. Trust me folks, no one I associate with is rooting for him. He has some major issues and I am surprised that he made it through the psych eval.

But, that's just me talking crazy. Seems like that's all I can do lately.

Dep

He needs to go

Archived