Josh

Jem

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh is working himself up and James is flaming the fire to go off on Sheila. James is telling her how wacked Sheila is and Josh is planning how he is going off on Sheila. Josh and James are saying the best time to go off on her is right before the live eviction. James promised he would help Josh.

Josh is a loose cannon. Doesn't take much to get him going. Everyone on that side is encouraging him.. They are all rejects.

i wish bb had somebody there who would go off on josh

Last year I thought I could not dislike a houseguest more than ED, but Josh has taken that title in my book completely. At least ED had a plan behind some of his rants. I cannot wait until someone gets this idiot with major "vagina envy" OUT OF THE HOUSE. Why is it taking so long! I mean come on he is such a waste of plasma! He is an ED wannabe, but could NEVER even come close to his game play.

Also, I cannot stand listening to his marble mouthed minion Sharon (really next time listen to her talk, sounds like she has marbles in her throat and cheeks). I hate to even see her on my TV. The way these 2 talk about GOD, and in the same sentence they trash every houseguest is absurd. He talks about Joel Olsteen and his teachings, but what would Rev. Olsteen have to say about his foul mouthed venom? He has such great moral fiber, just think about he spews vile comments all day, has pictures all over the web featuring his "coke party", and also shared his "coke butt" story for all us to hear. I have a hard time believing that GOD gives a darn about who wins the next HOH. This idiot is going on about what a loving and giving person he is, this creep is delusional and pathetic.

If BB had a clue they would just walk in and say "IT"S A WRAP! WE ARE JUST GONNA SCRAP THIS SEASON, AND ACT LIKE SOME TERRORIST HIJACKED THE AIRWAYS TO MAKE US ALL SUFFER."

I agree. I can't stand Josh and it will be very sad when he gets out and sees no one is laughing at his bitter non-funny arse! Sharon is killing me with her fake nervous laugh. I KNOW she can't think he is funny.....I am really hoping she is only laughing because it is akward to sit there with him and not laugh.....oh my goodness I can't stand Josh....

It disturbs me the way he is so bent on going after the other HG's families.

Frankly, I think family members should be off limits.

They aren't the ones playing this crazy game.

However, It would be poetic justice if someone were to say something negative about his family.

Just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

The way he was slobbering over the letter from his family, I don't think he could handle it.

Edited to add.. Josh goes out in the BY and says "Say hi to your son for me" Then he prances back into the BR to yuk it up with Chelsia.

So much for his full on verbal assault. Still, it was enough to set She-hag into a tizzy. :rollingeyes:

I totally agree that Josh steps over the line when he starts going after one of the HG by commenting on their family. I think the crap between the HG is fine. We watched ED charge off on everyone last season but Josh's rants have more malice behind them. ED did it for game play. Either Josh watched last season and figured it worked for ED and he would do it this season, or he is just a nasty guy. He seems like he is constantly emotionally unravelling.

Josh thinks he's a gay ED, not even close. I really hope he goes next week or at least put up on the block. I would love to see him and James up with Chelsia as the alternate. I'm sure the next couple of weeks it will just flip flop between J/C/J/S and the others. That's BB.

t

from bb9dish

7:45pm BBT

Josh has it figured out. Right before the HoH comp, he's going to tell Sheila and Natalie that which ever one of them wins HoH is going to have either their son or their mother destroyed on national television and for the upcoming week on the feeds. So, it's up to them to decide which is more important: the HoH or their loved ones?

Josh sticks his head outside, just for intimidation purposes... Comes back and tells Chelsia and James how afraid Sheila is of him.

7:56pm BBT

Josh comes out of the DR talking about a 5 foot rule.

Josh: I have been formally warned.

He wont say any more... Sounds like he has to maintain 5 feet of distance between himself and whichever HG he explodes on.

i agree with shan

He's a ticking time bomb waiting to happen, I feel sick to my stomach for the houseguest tonight that he chooses to taunt. He takes it to a whole new level and I hope the producers don't sit back and let it happen. There needs to be a limit to everything, including his antics.

last season opened the door for Josh's tactics, and I hope they work.

I must be the only one who sees nothing anti-woman about Josh's plan. He has an alliance with James and a pact with Ryan. He has no need to go after either of them at this point. He has an alliance with Chelsia and Sharon so he won't go off on them either. Nat and Shelia have said they are gunning for him more than once, so his target(s) are Nat and Shelia. If Shelia and Nat were both men and the situation was the same, I think he'd go after them the same way. But then again, i like Josh, so I am probably blind to some of the venom, like Richard fans were forgiving for his tactics.

On a side note, I wonder if Josh is setting himself up for a F2 goat?

Archived