Josh

Jem

Josh told Sharon that the DR told him he could do anything he wants to Shelia and nat before HOH as long as it's not on television. Has to be done during commercial. Makes me sick.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy really hasn't gunned for Josh. Matt is out, as of this evening, Ryan has a side deal, Adam is the ultimate floater and James is the HOH.

As for the DR people manipulating the game, like I said, last year's tactics opened the door for it to be allowed.

He's a serious masochist and I find nothing entertaining about him.

I feel like I need to go back and watch Season 8 ED because I don't remember him being half as bad, then again i could totally be wrong. I thought ED just liked to rattle people but Josh is taking it to a whole new level.

If you go back to review season 8, read the live feeds. The CBS broadcast was very different than what actually happened...just like this season.

Well they did show a LOT of Dick's rants last year. They are not showing this year's pickle juice and other nasty things the HG are doing. I think this year they are shielding some of the HG. JMO

The Bible buddies is funny but I think not as funny for the TV viewing audience. I think it is more comical to us that know what lying slimeballs they all are.

Josh actually did get up in Matts face last night... he asked him "So what are you gonna do big man, hit me?" Matt just kinda looked at him (at least I think he was looking at him, can never tell) and walked away. The whole Josh/Matt back and forth thing happened a couple of times last night...

I think the thing that burns my butt the most about josh isn't that he goes after houseguests, but the things he goes after them about in his little monologues. Has anyone else noticed that it always comes down to looks? Last night on afterdark I heard him going off about Sheila, towards the end he said "If she wants to come back at me then let her. Oh she can't because I'm good looking".

What the hell, does he not realize there is more to life than looks?

if they go after his penis size

he stfu for good

Josh makes me sick he thinks he's the better player because he'll attack Sheila and her son. A grown man has to go that low to try and win. Shows what a loser he. I don't believe they're afraid of him, what can he do. I'd love to be in the house with him. And Sharon what has she done anything she said Josh calmed her down made her the good one HA! The only thing scary with her is her looks. All Sharon can do is ride Josh's tail, read, lay in bed, play with that blue piece of trash around her neck and annoy people with that laugh. She calls Josh Babe and tells him she loves him, she might be hoping he goes straight since she can't get anyone else.

They both make me sick and both should be kicked out of the house they deserve each other.

I think BB should step in and stop Josh from attacking Sheilas son, that's sick and proves he only attacks women and children. I would love to see him go after the guys. Didn't he say to he was afraid of Allison?

At one time Josh made the statement that the Gay Community would be in total support of him no matter what because that is how they are. He also said he would be like a God in that world. If anyone knows people in the GLAAD organization or PFLAG organization I would love to hear what they think. I'd love to know if they have an opinion. Everyone I know that is gay and watches the show is embarrassed by him.

Besides getting a letter from his family, when was the only time Josh cried? It was when Neil left the house. If I were one of the houseguests, I would use that on Josh each time he tried to berate me. I would tell Josh the only reason Neil left was because he couldn't stand being around him and that kiss he gave him was so gross and disgusting that he had to leave as soon as possible.

( Bad Chris, slap on the wrist ) lol

As a gay man.......... he has embarassed me in some instances and made me laugh in others. I have mixed feelings about him. Some of the things he does are so funny and i can totally see myself doing, but others i'm just like.. oh sh*t if i would have done that my mother would have KILLED me when i got out of there. :bash:

in other words... i agree with your statement :2thumbsup:

lol chris

i never knew you were male

F2 Goat = the dead weight someone takes with them to the finals because he/she has angered the jury to the point they would award anyone else the money.

For example, during Allstars, Booger offered himself up to be the F2 Goat when he jumped off the stand suring the first comp, saying, "Either of you have to take me because I can't win against either of you." Unfortunately for Erica, the jury hated her more than they hated Booger.

Archived