Josh

Jem

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the live feed, Sheldon posted this :

3:00 PM BBT: Trivia (eithier itll be like this til after the show or Josh is being scolded... i hope its the second one :) )

I would love to see Josh kicked from the game. It seems to be very much like internet bullying. I think that in this game, some people see others as people and people like Josh see others as not real, just a character or something. It disgusts me that he gets so personal and is so mean all for the sake of "the game". I believe that he's a sociopathic sadist. I wonder what would happen if he got a conscience and someone went for a family member of his the way he has done to Nat's mom. I have no clue why BB would allow someone so venomous and repulsive on the show.

And Sharon just listens and laughs. THAT is just as horrid.

And would someone please take away that RIDICULOUS white jersey tanktop he wears. He looks like a flamboyant Baby Huey in it.

Thanks for the laugh Wicked.....there's nothing funny about how Josh acts. He is one mean person! I can understand gameplay.....but I think Josh gets off on hurting people. I hope to see him gone sooner than later! jmho

:pixiedust:

After Sheila went to the DR after the confrontation in the kitchen today, Josh told Matt Ryan and James that he would be avenging them all...that he would "take care of it for all y'all".

It disgusts me that NONE of them said "I don't want you doing anything on my behalf."

What are these guys THINKING? Are they avoiding the Wrath of Josh or do they really think what he's doing is ok???

The guys won't tell Josh to knock it off because they're spineless whimps........yeah, Matt did talk to him.....but just barely. I hate all of these people!

:pixiedust:

If Sheila can pronounce it I think she should handle Josh's attack by telling him he's irrelevant and insignificant. :) I do believe that if anything will get to Josh, that will.

I think Josh would be easy to blow up. All you have to do us attack his vanity, tell him its a good thing he is gay cause no woman would have him, comment on his flabby ass, his man boobs ect....

I think it would be easy :lol:

The Wrath of Josh like he thinks the entire world is afraid of his so called wrath please.

Does anyone remember the other night when Josh and Sharon were talking at the HT about Josh getting Sheila tonight and Josh mentioned the Natty, Matty BJ rumor that was said to have happened on the 2nd and 3rd night in the house. Sharon says (not sure her exact words) no way that's not true, then she pauses and asks is it?

then you see Josh with his fingers to his head like devil horns with a look on his face that's saying without speaking a word "that's the wrath of Josh hahaha" like he's starting this to get Natty mad at Matty or the other HG mad at Matty.

I know Josh out of the blue brought it up in the HOH room when he was with Chelsia, James and I think Sheila.

I also remember Sharon questioned Matty about it and he swore no way did anything sexual happen between him and Natty.

BB- I think that truly Josh's biggest fear is being insignificant. I think he does this stuff so he can be a part of things. If a person were to flat out tell him that he's an irrelevant gnat and insignificant to the game, I think it would make him nuts. And yes, his vanity is a good target...but to get to him like he's gotten to others...insignificance is what I believe to be his worst fear

Though I have to say that no one should attack first like Josh did...the insignificant/irrelevant thing should be a defense. (must be the mom in me)

LOL LMRAO LOL...Wicked that Target comment was too funny!

I do not agree with the game strategy of intimidation. However, if that is one's choice of game play, family and other loved ones should be off limits. It should be about the player and the player alone. I was never a fan of ED, but he was not this sick and malicious.

Josh is right about one thing, GOD obviously does favor him because if they would have put Josh in that house with the "Right People" this would be CSI:Big Brother. I have a child and I WISH somebody would make a comment about my baby on national TV. I would have to borrow a statement once made by a famous NBA player when he was in an altercation "Look, somebody is gonna die and somebody is gonna go to jail, and I ain't dyin'!"

LOL PhoneActress that is too funny and I do agree if Josh were with the right people he might not be there still. Oh can you imagine if he were in the house with Dustin? OMG that would of been unreal to say the least both of them striving for the same crown...

Archived