• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

useless hg adds nothing to show

if she was smart she get of james

josh and chelsia were next target

instead she keeps james safe

again putting herself as a target now

I think it was a good move for Sharon to keep James. She knew her and josh and chelsia and James have a alliance, albeit a loose one. She didn't know who was the mystery HG or where their allegiance lay. For her, smart vote... on the other hand other HG made poor decisions. IMO

Sharon didn't vote did she??? or am I lost?

Sharon didn't get to vote during the Eviction Ceremony...but when BB brought in the mystery guest "America's Choice" all the HG's were able to vote...and she voted for James...as did Josh-Adam-Chelsia-Nat...the only two who voted for AC where Matt and Ryan...hope this helps!

stopping by giving her some love

saving her from page 2

least talk about hg

::::::grabbing her woopie blanket and running ::::::::

I get so embarrassed for her watching he put that blue thing around her neck and stroke it. She does this in front of viewing audience. :unsure:

its probably a childhood clutch

Well Marty, I suppose she thinks Natalie's craziness creates a diversion haaa! Who's going to notice her blankey or adam's self groping or Sheila's fluff through her leotard or Chelsia's crotch flies when ol Nat's around?

SSSoooooo wicked , Wicked :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

wow her thread is dying to be on page two

wow her thread is dying to be on page two
Did I make it happen?....Did I?

Sorry, America's Dullest Player....

Kudos to Sharon for taking the time to really talk to Sheila and have a good honest conversation.

Ryan, Sheila and Sharon are the only people that are semi normal.

just sayin

I agree Marty, Ryan Sheila and Sharon are the only ones who seem like average folks, have you ever noticed how plastic Joshes smile is??? OMG, when he was cheesin for the camera during the show, I was crackin up at that phony ass smile.

Can I just ask, what in the hell is up with Sharon and eating her face?!?!?!? I am watching the feeds and she is constantly chewing on the insides of her cheeks, her lips... it is bizarre! I know that Chels plays with her Monroe but my God, she literally looks like she is eating her face!

Archived