Sharon

Jem

Can I just ask, what in the hell is up with Sharon and eating her face?!?!?!? I am watching the feeds and she is constantly chewing on the insides of her cheeks, her lips... it is bizarre!

Sounds like Sharon has a bit of the OCD's. When she gets the boot she'll need anti-anxiety pills.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very well could be Ginger... I would think if the HG's are on any daily meds that BB would dole them out on a daily basis... does anyone know if they do that? I know they have had to ask for cold meds and for Tylenol PM... but what about everyday 'maintainence' meds?

I seriously cringe everytime she refers to herself as "Mommy Sharon" I don't know what it is but it bothers me to no end. If I were there I would have this slap to her face knee jerk reaction that I couldn't be liable for.

Gadzooks! She-Man needs to quit squawking!!!! It is grinding on my last nerve with her whole singing out and elongating words... I believe she is in competition with Sheila for being the most annoying vocal HG ever... actually we have had a quite a few HG's with annoying voices this season!

sharon has to go

i cant believe she ultimately is the reason matt is on the block

so it wasnt her

wow first bb i am actually lost

I was like HUHHHH? That's not how that went down. James already had decided to put MATT up. Spoke to Chelsia first about it... she was fine with it but, James wanted to feel Sharon out first to make sure he was making the right decision.

BB made a pure fiction edit there. Surprise :rolleyes:

P.S. Thanks Marty... me brain thinking faster than me fingers work. ;)

I was like HUHHHH? That's not how that went down. James already had decided to put James up. Spoke to Chelsia first about it... she was fine with it but, James wanted to feel Sharon out first to make sure he was making the right decision.

BB made a pure fiction edit there. Surprise

they had me fool

Didn't realize that lying came so naturally to Sharon as well until reading the summary for last nights show. When Chelsia was trying to lure her up to the HOH for James, she immediately went into act mode.

wow she pull that act off good

i have a funny feeling her and james will be final two

Sharon IMO, is riding the coat tails of Josh, who in turn is riding the coat tails of Chelsia, who in turn is riding the coat tails of James, who by all rights should be out of the house but is still there because of the stupid twist of BB.

Sharon is just as plastic and petty as Josh and just as annoying. Her school girl laugh is the most grating thing in the house.

except for....

Mattys arrogance

Shielias incessant rambling

Natalies utter stupidity

Ryans lack of back bone

James holier than thou attitude

Adams caveman mentality

Joshs over the top gayness

Oh what am I thinking lets just evict them all tonight, give the money to the Guinea PIgs, and start the new season at 9:05.

worthless

but she'll make final four easily imho

Archived