Ryan

Jem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a raw bb deal

my favorite player in the game definately right now. He was an absolute beast last week in the way he held his power. Never never never let the rest of teh HG make your HoH decisions for you, that's how suckers get rolled over by players like Will. I loved the part of the show where Chelsia got in his face after nominating James about "oh oh dont F*** with me' and he just goes "Don't tell me what to do with my HoH"

Well... CBS could've just told him they have Jen in sequester and if he wants to see her again then he'd BETTER backdoor matty. Raw deal, sorry you had the balls to make a big play in the game and CBS screwed you over

I hope Ryan goes all the way, he's probably screwed now (and i doubt his "buddy" josh will help him now that Ryan has no power)

I think if I was ryan I would just give up. You had james out and for no reason at all nat and adam vote him back in directly after voting him out. WHAT????? Where do you even go from there? There's no logic whatsoever to what just happened. I'm just confused now. Nat is still obsessed w/ matty and stayed on the hoh thing for 5 hours for him but she votes to keep james who is his biggest foe. I don't get it. I want to punch a hole in something.

Did anyone notice towards the end of the competition, James told natalie he wanted Ryan on the block? It pissed Ryan off but Matty looked surprised....and then pleased. That's your boy Ryan! ( He was a dumbass to ever trust matt!)

It will be so fun to see if he tries to throw his boy Matt under the bus at all. I am sure Matt will be doing it to Ryan to make sure he is not put up.

Yea ..

I'll be rooting for Ryan this week for the simple fact that he got shafted yet again by BB!

It could be a long shot, lets just hope he doesn't get BD'd and has a chance at the POV and comes away with it!!

he must win veto or he is out

both him and sheila got penalize with james being back

it almost seems like the ones evicted have the most power

Archived