Ryan

Jem

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was apart of an eviction because his partner was the target.

James on the other hand was targeted as a single player b/c they considered him strong. I feel personally that Ryan got the shaft and James absolutely got the better deal.

Marty & Joy thank you both!! :D

Question: Was Ryan in on the Sheila bashing as well? I read in the updates it was like a house thing so I'm curious.

I will only root for Sharon once Josh is out of the picture, because as of right now he still semi-controls her. <_<

I wanted to know that too. I DVR's BBAD but only watched the first part. I don't think I saw Ryan with the bashers. He may have come later.

curious....

Yes it was the entire house. Ryan was laughing but not as vocal as some of them. It was a joint decision. Made me so mad.

We love Ryan!!!

I do feel bad for him though. I mean, can't he EVER catch a break? First Jen caused him trouble and almost got him evicted...then Alli DID get him evicted (but then they cut out the couples so he was saved by the skin on his teeth).

I hope he is able to hang in the game a little longer. Out of him and Sheila...I hope Ry gets to stay!!!!

ryan keeping matt around gave him a free week

Matt is leaving but putting Ryan against him is a good move. They can't vote for each other and if they are campaigning against each other then they will spill secrets on each other.

"uhh uhh ya know.. blah blah blah I'm in this game as an individual, but I don't know.. uhh ya know.... blah blah blah ya know... umm I dont know..."

Ryan, you better do some better campaigning then that if you plan to stay.. uhh ya know.

Matt seems like he is still running scared.

This whole plan that the other devised seems a little disorganized to me, I feel it was made on a whim and not completely thought out. I could be wrong since I am not watching the feeds, but this is the impression I get from the updates.

i dont get these hg

if i was with adam, sheila,nat, matt, ryan

any info or deal king james and crew came to me with or offer me

i would consider it bs since we arent align

Archived