Sheila

Jem

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sick of hearing Sheilas F'in voice seeing her saggy face then comes her bitching about her son hearing all of this. THEN DONT COME ON THE F'in SHOW! It's that simple. What did she think that she's the star and the show would get edited to her advantage? She's a has been and a would of been she did Penthouse wasn't even classy enough for Playboy. Still her bitching about her son hearing this and she's stilld doing it as she types is a cop-out. She shouldn't had come on the show.Has she not watched previous shows? Her plea to all the single mothers hearing her plight , i'm pretty sure they would of known what they were in for and thought of all the re-percussions when they came on the show. The only smart person in this game is James, that man has tormented all who scorned him last week, couldn't evict them all but mentally F'ed them well. They have all paid and now one will pay the ultimate price which is getting evicted. It's a game all is fair other than bodily harm no one condones that but lying, backstabbing, egging people on it's a given you'd be stupid not too. If you want a game that has no drama and no chance of hurting your character go on a GAME show not REALITY TV those are about money, this is about RATINGS plain and simple.

i think bb ditch her as being the star

when she got that yeast infection :lol:

i think bb ditch her as being the star

when she got that yeast infection :lol:

Now that is too funny uvp!....Now this is way I come here to Mortys! I love reading all the posts! This season is so unlaughable!<----is that even a word?

As irritating as Sheila is.....she is the lesser of 8 evils.....

:pixiedust:

Instead of rooting FOR someone. I'm rooting against the person I want to see leave next. After Matt leaves this week. I want Sheila out next week. I just can't take her voice anymore and her incessant talking about the same damn things over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!! Josh can be just as obnoxious but, at least he shuts the F up some times. :lol:

I can't stand to hear Sheila talk anymore!!! I seriously would scale the walls to get out of there if she cornered me in that house to listen to her whiney voice!!! OMG PLEASE GET HER OUT OF THERE!!!! I would rather listen to a melody of Amanda screaming "Bueno", Natalite screaming "MATTIE" and Sharon's hideous laugh 24 hours straight then her stupid voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she didnt age well

Well first of all she does work and has had many jobs according to what she has said on the feeds. Her last job was working at a golf course.

We don't know she is a bad parent. Her son loves her a lot.

I have to give her creds as a person that she is the only one in the house that would not devise a plan to hurt someone. She would never be part of a prank that would make someone hurt or cry.

Yes she is very very annoying and a broken record but I don't think she is a bad person. I would not be surprised if she walked off the show. I don't think she had a clue she would be in a house with such horrible disgusting people.

Well said Marty... I think she looks good for what her life has been. Granted some days she looks tired and worn out, so she may look haggard. I know for myself, I look like hell frozen over when I would be haggard...

Yes she is very very annoying and a broken record but I don't think she is a bad person. I would not be surprised if she walked off the show. I don't think she had a clue she would be in a house with such horrible disgusting people.

Ya thinnnnk??

Hey I would love for her to win HOH and see she assholes suck up to her.

On the other hand I would like her to be evicted so she can go home and leave those freaks.

I too would like to go home and leave those freaks... so that I may finally be able to watch the feeds without the fear of the evil She-hag. I wish she would gather all the HG into one room and give them her speech of the day all at one dang time. I can only take 30 seconds of it anyway, let alone 45 mins repeated endlessly...

Hey I would love for her to win HOH and see she assholes suck up to her.

omg...that would be so awesome to see Josh's reaction! He'd be a pouty baby and you know for sure Sheila would put him up on the block! I doubt he'd suck up to her though...he'd have to have Sharon do it ;) !

I remember that as kid growing up, one of the things I dreaded most was a lecture from my Mom. They were always long and painful. I feel sorry for her kid 'cause I am sure that her lectures could be used by the CIA as a replacement for waterboarding.

Archived