Sheila

Jem

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the live feeds: "Sheila now talkinga bout how her son is just like James and she is taking her son to Japan after she gets out of the BB House."

Wow, a single mom who cried with joy over the prospect of someone giving her $10,000. as if she was hurting for money, will now take her son to Japan. Though the airfare from Cali is cheaper to Japan than from here it is a very costly trip. She's either really counting on winning the money or she's bs'ing about needing money.

She might know someone there. She lived in Japan doing "modeling" for a while. :kenshin2:

Listening to the feeds they have bashing bashing bashing Sheila. They are really being cruel. I feel sorry for her. Natalie said they need to "F" with her every night and pull a prank on Sheila every night.

What a ferking bitch Natalie is.

Sheila made the mistake of talking about Matt to Natalie.. now Sheila is on her sh*tlist. God help anyone who talks about her "Matty". Natalie is a mental case.

I think I hate Natalie worse than I did Maggie, there is no reason for her to go off the way she is although Natalie loves ,loves ,loves to be the center of attention so by bashing Sheila and making cruel jokes she is in the spotlight, I hate her, some one needs to tape her mouth shut. True Sheila is no angel, but I agree with you Marty, the whole dang house does not have to go on a cruel bash fest, no one deserves that

Oh, and I was happy taht Sharon told Sheila how Natalie was bein, at least that opened Sheilas eyes to that snotty stupid wench,lol

Agree. Why does anyone tell Natalie anything? She blabs it to everyone in the house. She pretends to be friends with everyone and then craps on them when they aren't in earshot. I think that the guys will still pick off the girls one by one. That was their original scheme. Sheila is a doofus if she thinks she'll last another week. It's too bad. I think she needs the cash.

well reeally who couldn't use the cash and it isn't alot of cash by this days standards, I would hate to see the likes of Matt or Natalie win the money, it would all get spent on who knows what, prolly nothin useful or thoughtful.

Ohmygod! I just watched the live feed video of Natalie going on and on imitating Sheila and trashing her with the rest of the house guests. Only a few were not involved. A comment was how cocky she sounded as she rehashed Sheila's conversation with her and they all had a great laugh at her expense. I am fuming. :furious:I am marching over to the Natalie thread to spit some fire. I hope Sheila makes it past this week and kicks Gnat to the curb!

I want Sheila to go home. I'm sick of her whining and her older and wiser than thou attitude with these kids. She was a Penthouse Playmate of the Year--does that make her a normal person? The only thing that I give her credit for is not swearing all the time and cleaning the house. She's had her 10 minutes why does she deserve it again? And, if I hear one more time how she is a single mom--EVERYONE KNOWS IT NOW! Plus, she went on the show initially to promote her book, period. However, NOW she wants to play the game and win the money. Let Sheila go home, who cares...you know what I'm saying, you hear me?

Yah, I hear ya, but she whines no more than the other hg. BTW - she is older and wiser and she's in the house with a bunch of immature young adults.

I don't think it's normal to even want to go on a show where you are watched 24 hours a day.

James had his 10 minutes too and then was brought back for 10 minutes more.

They all went on the show to gain something. Unlike James who is in denial and said the others are "materialistic" and he is not. He's either there to win money or "promote" his schlong for his next skank movie.

I second that, She is the person I dislike the least so if she gets to stay to annoy the young uns,I am all for it because this is a bunch of self-centered, self serving, self- important people, I hate them all the same,lol, they do not have to take a pack mentallity and attack Sheila verbally, pranking just to see if they can get a rise out of her, and bash her when she is out of ear shot, these idiots ar always spioutin tell it to our faces, yeah right, they do not practice what they preach, just sayin

sorry guys but i wish she was the one going home...she makes me crazy to listen to her...but you know me...i seem to be the opposite of all of you...hahaha...boy i hope we are soon on the same page.... :)

:smilielol:

I, too, get annoyed with her saying the same story over and over and over and . . . oops I did it too! But at least she has maintained a little bit of self respect. She has been pretty good natured about having to wear the unitard (which she looked darn good in IMO) and about them pranking her. She just laughed it off. I don't envy her being the only grown up in this house.

sheila mouth would be filled too, if she wasnt playing up i am single mom card

to be on bb you must have some whore in you :food-smiley-005:

Not true Mr. uvp! They mostly cast people that could not care less about the sex and were focused on winning the game. They just didn't do it this season.

I think Sheila can grate on your nerves but she has tried to stay out of the freak sex show most of the others are a part of.

Archived