Sheila

Jem

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the first BB where I haven't rooted for anyone....I'm just sitting back and enjoying them torture each other. May the best torturer win!

this is the first BB where I haven't rooted for anyone....I'm just sitting back and enjoying them torture each other. May the best torturer win!

I second that. These HG seem to bring out the worse in each other. Sheila is in for a surprise when she learns how her best friend Nat turned on her when Sheila was on the block. But it serves her right for trying to float her way through the game. I never had a problem with the floaters in the past, but Sheila takes it to a new level of stupidity. I also love that James had her believing that she should "vote her heart", using her own words against her.

I've decided to root for a hacker getting into my puter so, that I can turn this SH*& off... lord knows I won't do it for myself. :animated_rotfl:

Ceci that's funny. I also don't have anyone this season to cheer for. I see Ryan as the lesser of all evils, but I can't even stand him... Sheila does need to go. She knows what she's doing, and what she got into this season. She needs to shut her mouth, or leave the house. End story.

IM so sick of Sheila on all the feeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sick of her repeating EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! If she could just spend 1 day not talking , maybe, just maybe , I could deal with her for the rest of season. 1 day , thats all i want. :rolleyes4:

Thanks wicked. Will try the mute button. Fur sure. Can't wait for all this to catch up to her. And it looks like it might be pretty soon. Only thing bad about them hanging her is that we all will have to lisen to her.... talk and talk and talk and talk her way out of it. :help:

It's no longer which of the houseguests you like...it's now which of the houseguests do you hate/dislike the least?

The best quote of the season

she looks bad for 45

Archived