Natalie

Jem

you guys are killin me,lol I cannot stomach this girl and watching and listening to her eat was disgusting, ewweee

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too funny!!!!!!

That is interesting. They teach that in psychology classes. Parroting them shows that you are listening and makes the person sharing their thoughts feel heard and understood.

I want Matt gone. He has been so mean and cruel to Nat. I hope she changes her game when he leaves. I don'twant her playing for retaliation for Matt, but for her. I also hope that when she gets home and sees what Matt has said about her she realizes what an arrogant jerk he is. She could do much better.

Adam would definately try but I seriously doubt that Nat would go for it. Adam is not her type. He's weird and creepy. Plus I think she would still have feelings for Matt and would not want to "cheat" on him. Once he is gone she will have time to reflect (not much else to do in that house) on how he has treated her.

NO! Natalie will not hookup with Adam.....even she has standards! Adam is even too gross for her! sick006.gif

:pixiedust:

oh, I think he could sweet talk her, she is way to emotionally unstable to stand on her own

But if she gets a message from God that Adam is her new soul mate then...... ya never know. BJ time!

I think is tells Natalie in the Bible that woman are made to "serve" me. :lol:

Nat and Adam would be perfect together...perfectly revolting. They deserve each other. I give her 2 days and she'll be over Matt...out of sight out of mind. Then that horny ditz will have to leach onto someone else to have her decisions made as well as to get her oral fix. Adam is in the same bedroom! ...I'm just sayin ;)

beggers can't be choosers...;)

Archived